Post The BEST Pictures OF YOUR MAZDA

you can feel a difference with just by putting your hand on the outside of the door...now that youre pulling something off you better replace it...this is just 3 years of experience at car toys talking...

i noticed it the first time i closed my door after taking the moldings off
it sounded so bad to me i didnt even do the rest of them because i like the solid sound when i close them

so i have the front door removed but none of the other ones lol

lol is it that bad. i wonder if the mp3/msp's had some different reinforcements...?

Never noticed a difference with the side molding removal on my sedan or on my Speed3.

that is the reason mine are staying on. the doors are already flimsy, and i have 2 layers of raammat on the them already. just go outside and push on them a bit. there is nothing bracing it from the inside. if you arent into sound quality though, it shouldnt be a big deal.

Be Nice I need new fogs and I have winter wheels on!

DSC_0006.jpg

DSC_0007.jpg

DSC_0002.jpg

DSC_0012.jpg

Such as... don't turn the tire toward the camera, turn the wheel; don't show almost all the car but crop off a tiny sliver on the edge; pay attention to what's going on in the background...

(inout)

Such as... don't turn the tire toward the camera, turn the wheel; don't show almost all the car but crop off a tiny sliver on the edge; pay attention to what's going on in the background...

(inout)

or don't park under power lines (reflections)
or don't take pictures in your drive way (location goes a long way in making a decent photo)

Thanks.
I'm using a Canon 5D MKII and Canon 5D MKI with either a Canon 16-35 2.8L or 70-200 2.8L IS. The wide angle shots are with the 16-35 and the telephoto shots are with the 70-200.

Back