Pics of turbo

Hi guys,
Thanks for the kind words on my setup. Currently our turbo kits come with a lot of goodies. Some things that are competitors dont have. High flow tubular manifolds, external wastegates, high speed balanced turbos to name a few. The advantages of lets say the begi kit is that its intercooled. We are adressing this issue soon with an intercooler upgrade sporting a huge front mount intercooler. Or you can do whatBluMp3Turbo is doing and adding on his own front mount intercooler. From what I take it, he is purchasing a used intercooler for 50 dollars and getting the pipes done up at a muffler shop for another 300 dollars or so....cant beat that for price!

BluMp3Turbo I have the instructions for you on the FMU and Norman will meet with you tommorrow to give you the rest of the "goods";)

I dont really street race but I occasionaly do som high speed runs on the highway. My partner has a WRX with downpipe, uppipe, catless exhaust 3 inch, unichip, boost controller set at 17psi, upgraded intercoler plumbing and some other stuff and we basically run side by side on the highway rolling from 2nd gear all the way to 5th. Thats me keeping up with him while he is pegging 17psi of boost!!! Pretty impressive for a little protege:)

Rolling 1st gear we are equal, but off the line from a stand still he destroys me due to his all wheel drive:mad:

I have also destroyed a buddies 2002 ser v spec with a 75 shot of NOS(laugh)

nice looking kit, ive seen portcity's and its nice too, i think hes got his exhaust on too now so it should be pretty fast, too bad i haven't gotten to ride in it yet.

nice sig linux...

That's awsome Spoolin. When my warranty runs out on my car & I have the money I'm going to get your setup. Then I'm gonna get a big sticker on the back glass that reads MUSTANG DESTROYER. Oh yeah it's on now if ya'll Mustangs want a piece of this protege come get some (getsome)

Latest posts

Back