pics of new installed rims!!!

dandan2

:
mazdaspeed protege
here are the new shoes! 18" drag dr35 with nitto neogen 205 40 tires!
newrims.jpg

sorry for the crappy cell pic, more high rez pics to come.

oh ill be there all weekend, bringin the gal. lookin forward to it for sure, hope there is a big turnout.

screw that, i kinda want to tint them, plus why would i need overlays? i runn 12000k hid's through them.

LOL @ blue overlays... why the hell would you get blue... if anything get yellow because they are FOG lights, white and yellow are the only color that helps in fog... blue is just.... distracting.

But looks good man, quick question though, how did you remove the front and rear window surrounding to install the roof cap? cant seam to find a way to get mine off.... haha

LOL @ blue overlays... why the hell would you get blue... if anything get yellow because they are FOG lights, white and yellow are the only color that helps in fog... blue is just.... distracting.

But looks good man, quick question though, how did you remove the front and rear window surrounding to install the roof cap? cant seam to find a way to get mine off.... haha

screw that I just replaced my yellow overlays with blue ones and it looks ten times better on a sunlight silver. I didn't know he was running hid's either. And the light output on the stock fogs isn't even strong enough to run by themselves in fog. Their pretty much usless for that purpose unless your running said hids.

i had to cut the molding out, i used an aftermarket window molding to take its place, the cap didnt sit flush with the roof either so i had to put a small layer of upholstery foam to make sure there was no vibrations and i glued it down with 3m panel bond. i wouldnt recommend anyone install this urself. i work for a body shop that is also a certified window repair facility. it wasnt an easy instal by any means. i was gonna do a how to but decided it was just going outa my way for nothing considering there is only a very select few actually running these.

Back