pics of fuel pressure gauges??

anyone have pics of their fuel pressure gauge installed? also, anyone have a good "how to" to install them? i have no idea how or where to put this thing and need it in pretty bad...

thanks in advance

i had mine in the pod for like 2 weeks...then took it out...never hooked it up...captain krm p5 has one installed

What you want to do is get a brass T, and some barbs. Make sure all of them are equal to, or slightly larger than the stock fuel line. You will want to T into the fuel supply line to get your fuel pressure.

hmm summitracing mechanical guage, $26. just make sure you tap between firewall and fuel rail....

Are we talking about in-cabin applications, or just under-hood? Mechanical is fine for under-hood, but for in-cabin, you want Electronic!

duMb KeoLa said:
anyone have pics of their fuel pressure gauge installed? also, anyone have a good "how to" to install them? i have no idea how or where to put this thing and need it in pretty bad...

thanks in advance
Put it before the fuel rail (before any FMU or other FPR) but after any inline pump. Get a T fitting, with two hose barbs and some clamps, cut the line, install the T and hose barbs, clamp the hoses, thread in the sender and wire up the gauge.

My old "location" (roughly in the center of the picture). It is tucked away now, but you can more or less see what I'm talking about. The other picture is obviously the gauge itself.

FP_sender_old.jpg

gauges_installed.jpg

BEAVIS.... I just wet my pants.... WTF...your gauge setup is AWESOME!!! have you shown us that before?

Are those LEDs for the J&S?

Damit...that is soooo Fing Sweet!

i dig the beavis gauge setup :)

my only complaint with the nordskog gauge is the apparent "lag" it has in getting the readings.

Back