Need Recommendation: Boston Area Mazda Dealer

I'm heading to Boston next week to go car shopping with my nephew. One of his picks is the CX-30 and we're looking for a no-BS dealer in the Boston area that we can trust. We're both pretty straightforward, know how to do math and calculate lease payments, and I'm a car geek (he's a med robotics engineer).

This seemed like the right place to ask... anyone have a Boston area Mazda dealer they're especially happy with? Feel free to give me a name of a specific salesperson (either here or in a PM).

Thank you!

Steve

Steve,
No-BS salesperson is hard to find.

Typically I would email dealers in the area to negotiate a deal first.
By the time I walk into the dealership, it would be just to sign papers.
In and out in 30 mins or less.
Vehicle ready is go.
I am in SF bay area. Can't speak for Boston area.

I'm currently buying a Mazda from Mastria Mazda in Raynham, that's down by the Rhode Island border so a bit of a drive from Boston. They seem to have decent inventory and customer service, and I thought their prices were a little better than some of the other Mazda dealers in the area (not many of those btw, though there are Mazdas available at non-Mazda dealers). It's a large operation with many recent model year cars and low mileage cars, and I guess they are an official or certified Mazda dealer, so there's a little more of a feeling that they are knowledgeable about the different Mazda cars and have decent quality inventory available (heck, I think they have brand new Mazdas too), and aren't just trying to offload a rusted out lemon on you.

I'm currently buying a Mazda from Mastria Mazda in Raynham, that's down by the Rhode Island border so a bit of a drive from Boston. They seem to have decent inventory and customer service, and I thought their prices were a little better than some of the other Mazda dealers in the area (not many of those btw, though there are Mazdas available at non-Mazda dealers). It's a large operation with many recent model year cars and low mileage cars, and I guess they are an official or certified Mazda dealer, so there's a little more of a feeling that they are knowledgeable about the different Mazda cars and have decent quality inventory available (heck, I think they have brand new Mazdas too), and aren't just trying to offload a rusted out lemon on you.
He’s buying new, so as long as they have those it should be fine.

Back