people who own a white protege, plz put comment!

Pui

Hi
I am new...
I am planning to get a white 2003 protege 5, do u guys think white look good and after a period of time, will it turn into some yellow colour (i meant not pure white)......i meant, does it look dirty?
plz reply, thank you!

my car is white and it has tiny little rust looking spots all over, but all white cars get that. the only way to keep the car nice and white is to always have it detailed every couple months. talking about detailng i need to get my car done!

i've had my white p5 for over a year now...and i haven't had a problem yet...just make sure that you wash your car on a regular basis otherwise you will get some stains...when i first got my car there were already some dirt stains on the rear bumper luckily i got rear ended and replaced the whole thing...lol...i've found a couple of dirty spots but those came out with some stronger detailing products...

I've had my white p5 for a year....no problem with the paint. About the spots that everyone is talking about, you can take care of them by using a Clay Bar. And this problem occurs on all colour cars, but white tends to be more obivouse. Since our car is clear coated, the car won't turn yellow anytime soon...haha..Maybe in 10 years. Cheers and good luck on the buy.

Damn, I thought white was one of the easiest colors to take care of? I am starting to lean to the neon blue from white but my last two rides have been dark blue so I don't want to get type casted. Eeither way my cousin details cars and keeps mine waxed every couple of months :)

dude, white is the sheit, you can match your car with anything, white rims, bling blings, gun metal black, they all look good. just try to keep it clean cause dirt shows pretty fast. maybe detail it once a month, usually runs about 50 bucks, and try to wash it once a week and youll have a pimpin ass ride. believe me, white is the sheit!!!

LaTeRs

KeoLa

I've had my white Protege5 for about 9 months; I haven't notice any problems with the paint yet (crossing fingers). I wash the car everyweekend, and wax it every 3 months. I think white is one the best color for the Protege5.

Last edited:
the nice thing about having a white car is that when your car starts to be a little dirty you won't notice as much...if you have a darker colored car any small amount of dirt will stand out...but with white or silver you won't notice until it's covered in dirt

Back