Parting out 2003.5 mazda speed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm really not sure that there's parting-out going on, but if that's the case, I'd like all of the kick panels and possibly front door panels if money and shipping won't be too bad.

hmm...dont know how legit this guy is...but i want struts depending on pricing and such....and assuming other people get their stuff....

has anyone heard from this guy...Has he posted since his first post(I guess I can find that out for myself). So, has anyone heard from him...

Poseur said:
I'm really not sure that there's parting-out going on, but if that's the case, I'd like all of the kick panels and possibly front door panels if money and shipping won't be too bad.
i already called dibs and pm-ed him on that one, if i get them i'll have the two front mp3 door panels for sale in perfect condition.

sorry guys but I was out of town for a few days, and I did not check my email. I am parting out the car, I have not sold any parts. I would like to part it out in large pieces rather than small individual parts
-Entire engine, exhaust manifold w/ turbo including cpu
-Exhaust system
-Transmission
-Interior
-braking
-wheels/tires
-suspension
I am looking into pricing right now, as soon I come up with fair prices I will post them ASAP. Thanks, give me a day or 2.

I will provide a link to view pics tommorrow. I am in Palo Alto, California. I have set up a paypal account. I think this will make transactions easier and safer. I have no idea how much shipping charges are. Does anyone one know what shipping company offers reliable shipping and reasonable cost.
Thanks for the help

Honestly as long as the boxes are manageable, USPS is generally the least expensive, though they don't offer much for tracking or insurance..

door scuff plate for me..and if the white guage thing can be detach from the guage cluster i want it too...damn..even the trunk carpet, and the brushed pedals,..thanks

Dibs on your whole speaker system. This includes amp/sub enclosure, brackets for the enclosure, and the door speakers. PM me a quote to 55125. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back