Palladios on a Cosmic Blue?

khoney

:
2007 Cosmic Blue MS3, 2018 CX-9 Signature
Thinking about O.Z. Palladio for my CB. Would like some opinions. One thing I like is they'll be easier to clean than OEM (I hate cleaning those damn stockers).

Attachments

• Palladio.JPG
    Palladio.JPG
    17.7 KB · Views: 262
Last edited:
37 views and no comments? C'mon, help me out here... I'm not trustin' myself.

Not too fond of Mazda3 wheels (I also own a Mazda3), and I already had RX-8 wheels (also owned an RX-8). Just looking for something different. Anyoneone have any experience with Rial? The Rial Como is similar to the Palladios (and a lot cheaper).

BTW - since you mentioned RX-8, here's the Palladios on a red one. I think it gives it a bit more aggressive look.

Attachments

• 06_rx8_palladio_1.jpg
    06_rx8_palladio_1.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 132
Last edited:
Well, after much agonizing, I pulled the trigger on the Palladios. Enkei RP03s and SC05s were also high on the list, but I couldn't resist the 2nd price drop on the Palladios - sometimes indecision pays off ;) Should have pix by next weekend.

Good on ya that you bought them despite two so-so responses. Best to do what you think will look good! Looking forward to the pics.
Cheers

all you need is a good drop on some springs and you'd be set!! Looking good.

Thx - I wasn't sure how much I'd like them, but they look a lot better in real life than on the "Show wheels on your vehicle" pix.

yea i hate those things. it NEVER looks the same when you see it in person or from an actual pic.

Back