or FT K1 long rods LOoK

Status
Not open for further replies.

ap123

:
03 Mazda Protege5
hey guys i have a set of k1 long rods

i was originally planning on getting the correct pistons for them and everything but i found a great deal on some std bore wiseco 9.01 compression pistons that i couldn't pass it up.
Now i have no use for these rods. I believe these rods require lower compression/custom pistons or they will stick out the cylinder at TDC. Being longer, these are theoretically better for high performance engines because they will put less pressure on piston pins, crankshaft, and bearings.

The guy i bought them from listed BNIB but they are USED. They are in great shape.
So please make note and refer to pictures
EDIT*this has been taken cared of

EDIT* FS price: 200 Shipped or Best offer, only ship within US will provide tracking number and insurance USPS

EDIT* FT: Exhaust manifold for t25 flange, arp head bolts, arp mainstuds, supertech dual valve springs, supertech valve spring retainers

1445oom.jpg

v7v76t.jpg

262pj0j.jpg

6i6zao.jpg

*Ive taken these to the machineshop to have them checked. More details below

Last edited:
Wait.. what do you mean previous seller advertised them as new but they turned out to be used?! Get your money back man.

^ correct, i messaged him about it and he never replied. He obviously knows what hes done but i dont know where to begin and i don't really have the time to deal with dishonest people. you lose some you win some id guess

i was just going to use them as they are, but i changed plans b/c i got a incompatible set of pistons.

bump.

make some offers guys! ill go down pretty low specially if you offer me some parts. also interested arp head stud kit, fsze camshafts(low overlap revised version) specially the intake cam, adjustable cam gears, 1.8l coil pack conversion, rear sway bar progress or msp, set of forged wheel nuts in neo chrome, 16"rpf1 wheel caps, 3" down pipe, 3" down pipe back exhaust, rc 550cc injectors, oversized intake valves, valve train parts,

bump

^ correct, i messaged him about it and he never replied. He obviously knows what hes done but i dont know where to begin and i don't really have the time to deal with dishonest people. you lose some you win some id guess

i was just going to use them as they are, but i changed plans b/c i got a incompatible set of pistons.

bump.

Did you pay with PayPal? File a dispute..

^thanks for the advise. Im going to hang on to these until i figure things out.

Hey guys these are back on sale.

Since i don't really have a history on these i took them to the machineshop to have them check out.(i don't want to sell anyone junk). The machinist over at Tysons Automotive Machine checked them and he said they are fine.

30wkra8.jpg

bump
make some offers guys im pretty flexible on the price i really wanna get rid of these asap

pms replied

sorry guys like i stated before i no history on them... i thought they were new till i got them.

That is why i took them to the machine shop to have a profesional inspect them.

I can't believe no one has bought these, used or not they're still way more durable than the stock FSDE rods and verified to be well within spec. If I still had a MSP I would have bought these yesterday. FREE BUMP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back