OEM 17" wheels from 06

daan

:
06 "5"
I have a set of them sitting in my garage attic, I know I'm not gonna use them anymore (I have 2 sets of 16"s) I had an add up on Craigslist that got zero responses to it. What, if anything are people doing with their stock rims when they replace them? Are they only good for recycling or do they actually have some value? I'm not thinking I'll make money on them or anything, I just want the storage space back without actually throwing the wheels away.

I would love a second set of OE wheels. What would you like to get for them, shipping and all. I could put snow tires on them and not have to worry so much about using my 5 to get me to work in the winter...

I guess I'd have to figure out how much shipping these would cost. They aren't perfect, a couple of them have curb rash. I only ran these for the first winter we had the 5, and then a couple summers after that. Can I get a zip code?

Sure thing man, curb rash is no biggie as long as they aren't bent. I'll send you a PM with my zip...

Guess I need to visit more often.

If the above doesn't pan out, PM me & let me know what you'd like for them sent to 8 5 7 11. I got mine with aftermarket wheels, but one has a crack on the inside bead that is being sealed with about 2 gal of bead sealer. I have a ltd. time on it, and don't want to go searching for a single wheel.

Back