Now let's see those white ms3!

What are those splitter thingies you have on your front bumper?

"splitter thingies" are exactly what they are...! just some simple universal splitters that i made to fit with some cutting and drilling. nothing fancy but they are working for me.

mmmkay. here are a couple snap shots from install day just to show the fitment.

sdc10130v.jpg

sdc10131h.jpg

Hello from Germany :)

im very interested in the front splitter you modded on your car.

whats the basis for the mod, it woul dbe cool when you send me an info about this

thanks

Sven

Hello from Germany :)

im very interested in the front splitter you modded on your car.

whats the basis for the mod, it woul dbe cool when you send me an info about this

thanks

Sven

here are the splitters: https://www.ebay.com (commissions earned)

super basic plastic universal splitters. the hard part is getting them to fit the way you want them to. lots of careful measuring, cutting, and drilling. hard to describe here... but i used a dremel to trim the stock "splitter" that wraps around the bottom of the bumper so that the universal splitters would sit flush and at the angle and position i wanted. i removed three of the plastic plugs that hold the stock splitter on and used large, wide pitch screws in those holes to hold the universal splitter in place. on the corners closest to the front wheels i used the existing screws. like i said, hard to describe... but if you work with it you can make them fit the way you like.

wow those splitters look great not yellow, I may have to buy me some of those as well!

cheers! yeah, i'm happy with the way they fit and look. was thinking about getting a DG lip or something fancy but i'd just scrape the s*** out of it anyway. i don't feel bad when these things scrape...

A few pictures from today... first time she had been driven in over 2 1/2 weeks.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

Last edited:
Ugh.. something happened and it double posted.. sorry!

Last edited:
Back