Now let's see those white ms3!

Impromptu shoot out in the park, this is my favorite of the set.
5141636126_085d8c6c51_b.jpg

Just reposting this here for all my white MS3 brethren. :)

Quick shot from this weekend -- visiting the National Museum of the Marine Corps in Triangle, VA.

1.jpg

Lara, now is a good time to head to Skyline Drive in the Shenandoah mountains. You'd be hardpressed to find better Fall foliage than there. I'll be driving through on Veterans Day.

Skyline Drive is GORGEOUS. I haven't been there in years.. I would love to make a drive there. I hope I have a free weekend to do so.

Well.. trying to decide on that. They need new paint, as the old paint yellowed. I might just buy a used set of wheels and tires.. or just get some steelies. Not sure.

Well.. trying to decide on that. They need new paint, as the old paint yellowed. I might just buy a used set of wheels and tires.. or just get some steelies. Not sure.

awww... you sound so sad about winter wheels/tires. i know how it goes, i used to live in the colorado mountains...

Yeah.. it's more that I just don't want to spend the money on tires or repainting the wheels. I'm saving for a house.. haha.

I have some all-seasons, Goodyear Eagle GTs. It wouldn't be a problem if I was staying here.. but I am moving back to CT within the next two months.. and according to my mother in CT, they got snow this morning already. LOL.

Back