New to Mazda! 🙋🏻‍♂️

Just got a Mazda 3 2010 Hatchback. I love this car!!! Anyways, I have decided to do some small little upgrades. Nothing major but I’m looking for new lug nuts, blue ones preferably. My buddy is a Mini Cooper guy, and is into wagons. He told me to start looking but I have no idea what to look for. This will be my first car I’ve ever wanted to put money into. Seems like there is a lot of options out there and I hate getting cheap crappy knock-off garbage. Does anyone manufactures out there strictly dedicated to Mazda aftermarket parts? Name brand parts preferably, but also not looking to drop the bank on some small upgrades. Looking into adding cool air intake, exhaust, suspension, turbo (maybe next year though)... few other things. Maybe some rims when all done. Def need a sway bar. My buddy also informed me that a sway bar may not do anything for me. Something about the struts being too far back? Dont quote me on anything as this is my first real decent car, was a focus guy before this. Still like the RS and the ST but don’t see myself separating myself from Mazda for a very long time. I’m kinda hooked on this little beast. I see them on the road and I’m like “I can make mine look better then that”. Lol!!! Any tips pointers and advice is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Love the enthusiasm, welcome to the forum!

Both CorkSport and JamesBaroneRacing manufacture parts for your Mazda3.

For quality lug nuts, you can look into brands like Work, Rays, Project KICS, etc. If you don't want to spend a lot and just want the look, check out Godspeed, Skunk2, Circuit Performance, or Muteki.

Upvote 0
Yes, welcome and thanks for joining up, @MazdaMikeee! Nice touch with the emoji in the title and congrats on the Mazda3. Totally second @sm1ke's recommendations...Also, I recommend searching our Mazda3 Forums for related info.

Here are links to CorkSport and JBR...

CorkSport Forum: CorkSport
CorkSport Mazda3 Page: 2010-2013 Mazda 3 Performance Parts

JBR Forum: James Barone Racing
JBR Mazda3 Page: Mazda 3 (2010-2013) : James Barone Racing, Aftermarket Performance

Please do keep us updated if possible! 😁

Upvote 0
Yes, welcome and thanks for joining up, @MazdaMikeee! Nice touch with the emoji in the title and congrats on the Mazda3. Totally second @sm1ke's recommendations...Also, I recommend searching our Mazda3 Forums for related info.

Here are links to CorkSport and JBR...

CorkSport Forum: CorkSport
CorkSport Mazda3 Page: 2010-2013 Mazda 3 Performance Parts

JBR Forum: James Barone Racing
JBR Mazda3 Page: Mazda 3 (2010-2013) : James Barone Racing, Aftermarket Performance

Please do keep us updated if possible! 😁
Thank you very much for the links and info!! Can’t wait to make my Mazda smoother and faster!

Upvote 0
Back