New Look for the Summer

Red Blur

:
2008 Mazdaspeed 3
Just got done with the new hood, everything lined up good and modifying the intercooler tray wasn't to difficult. DSCN5585.JPGDSCN5590.JPGDSCN5586.JPGDSCN5584.JPGDSCN5587.JPG

god I want so bad..how much did it all cost in total. If you dont mind me asking.
It was $934 shipped, lucky I have a good friend who painted it for me in exchange for some remodeling help. A pint of red paint alone cost $135.

Last edited:
exactly what i would do for a new hood, sick!! the whole car looks very well put together. TASTY!!

How did you mount the supertones? I've had a set for a while, but haven't figured out a good way to mount them up by the grill. When I had my WRX it was easy due to where the original horns were mounted.

How did you mount the supertones? I've had a set for a while, but haven't figured out a good way to mount them up by the grill. When I had my WRX it was easy due to where the original horns were mounted.

Thanks for the compliments guys, I fabed up some brackets that allowed me to mount them to the radiator core support.

I love that hood! Looks awesome, as does your car in general.

Back