New guy in Akron

:
2007 mazdaspeed 3 GT
Hello everyone. Just signed up a few days ago as I heard that the Ohio members are quite active over here, and I'd like to meet some of the Mazda Community!

My name is Sohan or Sho for short. I just bought an 07 MS3 in August and am loving every minute I spend in it.

Anyways, I live in Akron down in the valley and work all over NE Ohio (Elyria, Parma, Cleveland, Mentor, akron, and all the way down to Alliance)...so if you see me driving around, say hello or give me a honk/wave! I met Jake (etipp98) a few months ago when I first got my car and knew Thomas (tweiss3) from grade school, and look forward to meeting many more.

Here's my car:
DSC02156.jpg

DSC02154.jpg

thewhip.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome! I think I've seen you around recently either on 77 or 82 in Brecksville. I waved lol. Maybe it was someone else. I'm in a True Red 09 MS3 with black wheels.

I like your gas station photo from Boston Mills. I've been trying to take some photos there, but haven't had a chance. I drive by it a lot on my way to work if I need to wake up by driving down that awesome road haha!

Very nice car and welcome! My winter ride is a midnight blue Protege5 with clear taillights. Maybe we will see each other driving some time, I live near Sand Run park.

Welcome! I think I've seen you around recently either on 77 or 82 in Brecksville. I waved lol. Maybe it was someone else. I'm in a True Red 09 MS3 with black wheels.

I like your gas station photo from Boston Mills. I've been trying to take some photos there, but haven't had a chance. I drive by it a lot on my way to work if I need to wake up by driving down that awesome road haha!
That was probably me. Im on 82 or 77 quite frequently in the brecksville area.
Very nice car and welcome! My winter ride is a midnight blue Protege5 with clear taillights. Maybe we will see each other driving some time, I live near Sand Run park.

Ill definitely see you around. I Drive by the BP on merriman 3-4 times a day.
Thanks for the welcome yall

Welcome aboard, you may see me and my wife in the are as well. We have a Mazda 6 wagon and Mazda 6 hatch, in addition to our 2003 Spicy Orange Protege. We are a quite active group here in Ohio and close knit. I won't hold it against you havng to go to school with Mr. Weiss either!

Welcome to the site man! If you're ever out Elyria/Lorain way and see an all blacked out p5 with yellow fogs don't hesitate to say what's up!

Welcome! If your ever in the mentor area look for the Silver gen 2 with gold wheels

Are you ever in the Willowick area? The last 2 times ive been out that way, ive seen a silver gen 2 with gold rims on vine street by som center.

Welcome! If you ever drive by a house in Munroe Falls and see a P5 on jack stands that's mine. Lulz.

I'm sure we'll see ya around soon. :)

Whats up show, Patrick from ****************.org. you got tint with me. nice to see you ventured over here aswell

Late to the party, but Welcome! Hope you enjoy it here. Looking forward to meeting you (whenever I make it back to that country).

Back