New CX-5 Owner!

I picked up my used 2020 Mazda CX-5 GT a few days ago!!
Excited to be back in a Mazda again!
My very first Mazda was a Mazda 323 Hatchback back in the very early 90's and it was a non-descript BEIGE... Came with a state of the art tape deck as well!
That car served me well for almost 10 years!!

I ma really enjoying the Soul Red Metallic CX-5 though!
Leather seats, heated and cooled seats and a heated steering wheel!
Some great features in this crossover!!

I would like to update the software in the infotainment system though as it is quite laggy and slow at times.

We went for a 800km road trip on the weekend and it was a pleasure to drive!
The radar speed control is also an awesome feature and made highway driving very easy.

Looking forward to putting many more miles onto this lady in red!

Glad to hear it! I recently bought the 2023 CX-5 model, after having a CX-9 for about 13 years. It is also red and I love your "lady in red" moniker.
I haven't yet taken it on any long road trips, although I am looking forward to. I am a little skeptical about comfort on such a long trip as the CX-5 demands some attention during driving to keep from drifting and is not built for smoothness, shall we say.

My girlfriend of the time bought a new 323 in late 80s. We drove from St. Louis to Puerto Peñasco, Mexico. Excellent little car. She was worried about being able to get unleaded gas but there was no problem. I also have a 2020, a Signature purchased in Colombia. Great car but not for rough roads as bushings and shocks give out early.

Back