New 2014 CX-5 Owner!

GRSBuildsIt

:
2014 Mazda CX-5 FWD Grand Touring w/ Tech Pkg
Just picked up my 2014 CX-5 FWD Grand Touring w/ Tech Pkg last night from the dealership. Black with black interior. I originally went to the dealership to get another Mazda3 (I had a 2006 a while back). I really liked the 3, but after driving the CX-5, I felt like it was just the car for me. I love all the features, quality, and fuel efficiency of the CX-5 and the new 2.5L motor is great. I drove the automatic 2.0L skyactiv in the 3 and just didn't feel like it was quite enough power for the CX-5, but after driving the new 2014, I was sold. I got it for right at about invoice, $29,200, and got them to throw in the all weather floor mats and payments don't start for 90 days so I felt pretty satisfied. I think it helps that it was 2 days before the end of the month though. Anyways, I'm happy, I have to run it back up to the dealership to get them to buff out a few scratches I think their service guys did when they cleaned it up last night, otherwise no problems and looking forward to lots of driving! IMG_1825.JPGIMG_1826.JPG

Apparently I do not know what I'm doing in trying to post the pictures correctly. Sorry, I thought they would just show up in the text.

Congratulations.

Did you finance through Mazda? What interest did you get? I looking to buy Sky Blue AWD GT next month.

The black GT looks great when clean. Congrats and enjoy your new ride!

I financed through a local credit union because they had good rates (3.25% for 72mos + 90 days no payment). The new black color is really nice in the sunlight. It has a lot more sparkle to it with blues/greens very evident. Enjoying it very much so far!

Back