NEMOC Random BS Thread

how the heck did you do that? It's half a car!

Morning all.

Yes how do you sell half a car??

good afternoon...p5 is back in duty, snow tomorrow...ya, how did you sell the bucket of rust? sold like in someone gave you $$?
someone asked me the other day what i thought i could get for the p5 and i said i'd have to pay someone to take it!

$500 for parts. When I mentioned how much crap I was leaving on it, someone thought it was a pretty good deal. There are usable bits on it... just... nothing related to the body. LOL.

hi everyone!!

i may be leaving NEMOC as well soon. ive got a job interview in north carolina on friday. they are flying me down so good things may be in my very distant future.

a move would make me sad as ill have no reason to sport the freshly coated steelies!!
523205BC-5516-47FA-83B9-3778E390C57C-530-00000020E98F8AF7.jpg
great news for you..what's the position? and where in nc?
Yup, I'm thinking of heading south sometime soon as well.
really? where maybe?
I changed my sig and avatar for the 1st time in like 2 or 3 years!! Whaddya tink??
nice! bout time dude!
$500 for parts. When I mentioned how much crap I was leaving on it, someone thought it was a pretty good deal. There are usable bits on it... just... nothing related to the body. LOL.
500, great! what do you think my used gt28rs is worth?
Thoughts on a Fast & Furious Marathon meet in early January? I'll host.
i'm in!

i was going to part it out, but shipping crap across the country is daunting....i'll prob scrap it, less the turbo. should be able to get a few hundred for it?

great news for you..what's the position? and where in nc?

mechanical design engineer for B/E aerospace down in winston-salem. works out great since i wanted to be down in greensboro and its right next door!

if i wasnt thinking of getting rid of the p5 in a year or two id consider taking your turbo set up, but probably not worth all the hassle to install it and such

kyle, it's not a hassle for a mechanical engineer!

hey all, rented a storage unit last night...truck coming sat...all hands on deck! :)

Back