NEMOC Random BS Thread

You're selling your Soul! :)

(hahaspit)

Going well so far. Had a bit of a rough start, but I'm in the swing of things and enjoying myself. You can always keep up with the blog... (Link posted below). Many people have said that it's good reading.

A soul provider? Quick, send in the Gingers!

Great to hear and never even noticed the link in your sig. Just read the most recent blog and it is good reading, some cool little facts to be learned. Very neat about your grandfather. I'll take a look at previous blogs over the weekend. I'm calling it a night...spent about two hours re-assembling the fireplace (replaced the thermocouple)/cleaning it up and go to light the pilot and nothing. Removed the glass and lit it manually but as soon as I let go of the button it goes out. I'll have to play around with it more tomorrow after work and some turkey dinner.

Happy Thanksgiving NEMOC friends!!!!

Happy Thanksgiving all.

Busy day here at the RV Park. big pot luck dinner with 3 turkeys. Looking forward to the game with the Jets tonite.

Soul has been sold to the company store...
I've joined the ranks of the car sales people.

I think I'll be drinking more often.

Happy Thanksgiving all.

Busy day here at the RV Park. big pot luck dinner with 3 turkeys. Looking forward to the game with the Jets tonite.

Happy Thanksgiving to our NEMOC Family!

Happy Turkey Day everyone!

two days late but...hope you all had a great thanksgiving! we had 22 for dinner (2 20LB turkeys) and another 12 for supper...10 stay with us for the last 5 days...wow, and now i have 2.5 weeks to finish packing. get the keys to the new apartment tomorrow...can start moving in...yay!

thanks guys...i won't be going to far and i'll still be around for some events.....(won't be going south til 16)

What's up NEMOC friends??? Hope everyone had a good holiday / weekend. I had a nice dumpling and duck gizzard dinner for Thanksgiving. Sounds odd, but was quite tasty. I will definitely say that I'm thankful for the friends I have here. Otherwise, I'd probably go nuts. (or just meet friends. I tend to be pretty decent at that.)

hi everyone!!

i may be leaving NEMOC as well soon. ive got a job interview in north carolina on friday. they are flying me down so good things may be in my very distant future.

a move would make me sad as ill have no reason to sport the freshly coated steelies!!
523205BC-5516-47FA-83B9-3778E390C57C-530-00000020E98F8AF7.jpg

Back