NEMOC Random BS Thread

^ill be reading that later! and i know youll appreciate this. I hope to build up something along these lines next spring. ive wanted a Ti bike for so long

Firefly-Skull.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It's D-day Kyle, how did things go....or have you not said anything yet?

Sup all?

i am the other rush fan and also found out they are playing mohegan. time to talk to my guy and get some tickets coming my way!! missed them in october due to being in utah but ill catch them this time for sure.

no jeff, not yet. was about to do it during lunch but i thought "why would I not wait until the end of the day when I can leave after?"

i am the other rush fan and also found out they are playing mohegan. time to talk to my guy and get some tickets coming my way!! missed them in october due to being in utah but ill catch them this time for sure.

so this "guy" you speak of.. does he accept bribes? I'm totally not above that (lol2)

haha. hes a member of the tribe so he gets me tickets 2 for 1. im not sure how many I can get, i know i need at least two for myself and a buddy but ill see what else I can get together.

no jeff, not yet. was about to do it during lunch but i thought "why would I not wait until the end of the day when I can leave after?"

I see....well hope it went well. And if things go as planned I'll be going to a concert in Philly on June 15th. Tam texted me today with the exciting news....NKOTB, Boyz II Men and 98 Degrees.... Happy Mom's day. :)

nope, gotta be around for the "passing" when ever that happens..supposedly before 1/31???

waiting to pass...you find a miata yet jeffy?

'pass'...is that New England slang for closing? If so, good to hear that a date has been set. Still looking and found one last week but a bit out of my price range and the listing is no longer up. :( A one owner 2000 SE with 50somethingK miles for $8500...still had the accessories in the original bag and looked brand new inside and out. But the search continues. I know that most will be out of my budget but right now looking for an NB (99 to 03).

haha.....ya. pass/closing

you'll find something jeff, there are so many great miata's out there

well I did the deed at the end of the work day. my boss was sad to hear of it because he really likes having me around as an employee. I told him that I felt this job is one that you bring experience to, not gain experience at. with that I told him it was a little tough for me and this new position would give more guidance and also pay for my masters. he offered to try and get the owner to pay for a masters to keep me there but it wouldn't be enough since the new job is in the area of where I want to live. of course there were other reasons to leave like all the way better benefits but I just kept that to myself. still feel guilty like I'm leaving them high and dry in the middle of my project but I told him I'll get all I can done before I go as even after he can call or email any time with questions. even offered to work late and come in early for next two weeks to help them out

Morning!

Kyle, sounds like it played out much better than you expected! And very nice that your boss was willing to go above and beyond to try and keep you there. Between that and you putting yourself out there to help any way you can, you don't have to worry about any bridges being burned.

Sean, why indeed I am. The 'plan' (and we all know how plans can go) is to give our daughter the keys to the P5 in June when she gets her permit. Since the Miata would then be a third car, my wife loses the practicality arguement. :D

I'll keep you posted.

Mine's a 96 m-edition with 72k miles. I'd probably want 6-6,500 for it.

update: passing date 1/31.....

Congrats Mark, I know it's been a long haul. I've been there.

Morning!

Kyle, sounds like it played out much better than you expected! And very nice that your boss was willing to go above and beyond to try and keep you there. Between that and you putting yourself out there to help any way you can, you don't have to worry about any bridges being burned.

Sean, why indeed I am. The 'plan' (and we all know how plans can go) is to give our daughter the keys to the P5 in June when she gets her permit. Since the Miata would then be a third car, my wife loses the practicality argument. :D

SO actually Jeff, you will need another car (4) since the miata will be a summer only car.

Back