MZR 2.3 oil filter conversion kit question

Klip

Contributor
:
2006 MS6 Sport
For some this may be a silly question but trust me I have bought oil filters before at the local autoparts store and I know how to look up the oil filter numbers in the books provided at the store.
So, for anyone who has done this mod, ProtegeGarage sells a "K&N Performance Gold" oil filter that I cannot find a model or order number for. I have the box that the original Mazda oil filter from the conversion kit came in (LF05-14-302A) but when I tried finding the K&N filter at the local autoparts store the model number isn't listed. The local Mazda dealer is a 60 mile roundtrip, so that makes being able to purchase the stock filter out of the question. Does anyone know the K&N filter model# or perhaps another brands model number because the filter number above isn't listed. Thanks(thumb)

Yes, I have tried contacting ProtegeGarage, the 'Communication Gods' hate me, no luck there either......

Sweet I also have been looking for that filter # I ordered one with my conversion kit .....and never got it

Hey guys i have a new, in the box, oil filter from Mazda (#LF05-14-302A). I want to sell it because it won't fit my P5. Anyone need one?

Back