My final goodbye, leaving m24/7 ..thank you for everything !! Greatest forum yet! ;]

That is a gorgeous Volvo man! I'd rock that without a second's notice. Always had a softspot for family cars with some aggression issues....lol.

Hope all beyond that is well for you man!

My research (for the P5 replacement) included scubis.

The forums say (i know - but this is my best citation [rolls eyes]) the Legacy was too slow/too heavy and the next WRX 'fixed' the dismal performance of it. Can you sink enough $ into a LGT to get to a WRX-performance? Yes. But why would you?

I just sayin'... do so some more research first.

My research (for the P5 replacement) included scubis.

The forums say (i know - but this is my best citation [rolls eyes]) the Legacy was too slow/too heavy and the next WRX 'fixed' the dismal performance of it. Can you sink enough $ into a LGT to get to a WRX-performance? Yes. But why would you?

I just sayin'... do so some more research first.

I figured you were going that route. yes i know its obviously not a matched car/ w the wight and all. Thats why i almost bought a slighttly built LGT w a 6speed Sti swap. but idk, they are nice cars

il keep this for as long as i can( which is not loing for me, i have issues, this is my 7th car :/ )

Thanks for the input tho.

That is a gorgeous Volvo man! I'd rock that without a second's notice. Always had a softspot for family cars with some aggression issues....lol.

Hope all beyond that is well for you man!

thanks man!

yeah im keeping her lol - the f/t post was really just to see if it got any attention.

And i plan to upgrade the Brembos to some nice new slotted and drilled rotors and maybe some hawk pads or stoptechs

and plan on getting the underneath brace bars and strut tower braces,
minus the track speck sways bars (i already have from Ipd)
fullsize_1261.jpg

s60_strut_tower_brace3__52397_zoom.jpg

s60_rear_lower_brace1__44993_zoom.jpg

s60_front_lower_brace__75577_zoom.jpg

s60_rear_strut_tower_brace2__14254_zoom.jpg

And update my brakes like i said.

then the stage 3
http://www.vivaperformance.com/k24-turbocharger-upgrade-s60r-v70r/

about another 6k investments at the least id say lol

just wish i had some $ now... lmao

Last edited:
Back