MSP Mileage Check!!

Chiguy_2002 said:
I think I may consider this as well...not sure what I would get though...or if I could stand to drive the beater over the MSP...

I found a crx for $700 thats actually running . I would hate driving it but I dont givea F$%# either.

on the verge of 18,000 miles after a trip to austin san antonio and my parents farm over the past 3 days. Plus going to my girlfriends house like everyday (hour trip) ive put almost 2k miles on her in only 2 weeks!!!! cant wait for the summer when ill be putting 0 miles on her when im at school in italy. ill miss driving her but ill keep the miles down and the new car smell fresh!

I am now at 97,350 with a trip to Chicago coming up Friday - 310 miles, and a then a drive to Dallas on Saturday - 910 miles , and another trip back to Cincy from Dallas on the 10th - 954 miles. I will probably be over 100k by the time I get back lol Just the trips alone will put me around 99,500 thats not including any other driving once I get to Chicago and Dallas . Yay

bought mine at 21,000miles used in 08/05 now has 25,000miles....hardly driven...i got a OZ lancer with 35,000miles as my beater for winter...(drive2)

bought mine used 2003.5 w/18000 in 2004, bought had a new engine swap by mazda and only have 25000 on it!! yea yea

Picked mine up 5/3 with 183 on the odometer. Today its sitting at 54,600 miles. I only drive it on the weekends lately, as I want to keep the miles down. But it still is a blast to drive and runs great. :D

I bought mine in June of 03. I have 12,000 on it now and can't wait to get it back on the road in a couple of weeks!

Back