MSP Mileage Check!!

RuggedMazda said:
My MSP was delivered Feb. 20, 2003 NEW & I now have 52,000 miles. Even tried to sell her at one point. Happy I didnt.

is that a marble paint job?? its a sweet paint job i will say

After the weekend...67092 miles. Fun stuff. I am starting to like the wingless MSPs...maybe I should take mine off...hmmm...

i bought mine back in july with 37k and i now have 69300 on it. i delivered pizzas in it for about 6months so i was putting about 200 miles a day on it. That was my full time job. i think im going to be caught now. i dont put that many miles on it anymore. no more pizza delivery for me. I will say the car has never had any warranty work done on it as of yet. But my 3rd gear cyncro is messed up so it grinds a bit. I now work at a mazda dealership and so i have an extended warranty that runs up in less than 18k miles so in a couple months im going to have the tranny fixed or replaced along with timing belt and going to put awr motor mounts, fidanza 7lb flywheel, and act clutch. So it will be nice. But no major problems. ive always ran mobile 1 synthetic and redline shockproof in the tranny.

Last edited:
MSPRO said:
Hah me too. I bought it in end of Oct 03 with 114 miles, I am now at 95,300 miles. I have run 10-12psi daily except for winter, and up to 15psi at the track. Still runs like a champ too :)
Sweet! (thumb):)(thumb)
I did sort of fubar another wastegate acuator so I am just buying an aftermarket one but other than that it's been a peachy bunch-o-miles!

just hit this last night while cruising with the houston mazda crew.......
16000miles.jpg

MP3Architect said:
16000miles.jpg

damn thats crazy!! do you have a second car to drive around. Your car is barely used thats awesome. I just hit 28,900 today (thumb)

MP3Architect said:
16000miles.jpg
And you were in second gear. My favorite gear for sure.

sandspeed said:
damn thats crazy!! do you have a second car to drive around. Your car is barely used thats awesome. I just hit 28,900 today (thumb)
i used to have an mp3 too. so the mazdaspeed would stay home in the garage with a cover over it while the mp3 took me to school and work everyday. but now that the mp3 is gone ive been rackin up crazy miles. she only had 10k in october when i sold the mp3 (which had like 88k miles on it).
signiture2.jpg

Just rolled over 96k on the way home last night, sorry for the crappy pic. Camera phone + bumpy road = fuzzy pic

Attachments

• 03-05-06_1640.jpg
    03-05-06_1640.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 180
I think I may consider this as well...not sure what I would get though...or if I could stand to drive the beater over the MSP...

nvmsp said:
I'm really considering picking up a honda as a beater . Insured or not lol

Latest posts

Back