MSP Mileage Check!!

85,711. Original owner. Only warranty service was for the flash and bushings back in 2003. Replaced other parts only to upgrade. Has been a great car and still runs strong.

Titanium: 11,807 Miles, bought it new
Black: ~ 135,000 Miles, second owner and been through two engines already.

(coffee)...rolled over 37k miles this week...

dayum focus, only 11k on that Titanium?! (shocked)

Good question, I am still on mine, but had it welded sometime back. I would like to know if his made it this far

oem diff, original engine, and original tranny. only thing that has blown was the headgasket at 203k miles. hopefully will be building the motor soon. and the tranny too if funds are there at that time

Gald to hear that. Not surprised that things are holding up for you. I suspect most of your miles are highway and that helps with longevity along with not abusing the car. Keep it rolling!

yeah i drove it 1600 miles a month for just work for a whole year. and no. i beat the living s*** outta my car. lol

yeah i drove it 1600 miles a month for just work for a whole year. and no. i beat the living s*** outta my car. lol

I put 37K on mine commuting in year one. I'm sure you drive it hard but I doubt your beat the living s*** out of it or it would not of lasted as long. BlkZoomZoom went multiple seasons at the strip with over 300 passes each year and had to replace his lsd and engine at least once. That would be my definition of extreme duty. But if you truely do beat the s*** out of it daily, then count yourself as lucky to have had such luck with it so far.

Back