MS3 Age & Occupation Thread

32 y/o male, physical therapist - center therapy director for New Berlin, WI Concentra location. I also spend free time at work on here, mostly for entertainment, but have received great help here with my car audio project a few months ago.

29 and I work for the MASSIVE subway system here in NYC. Been doing it for 6 years now.

At this time tho, I currently sit on my ass and wait to get back to work as I'm on workers comp and tore my knee apart. Had surgery 4 months ago, everything was going great and then something went really wrong and I have to have another procedure done. #%@&@%@&#(@*#^!!

-B

Do you ever step on your own balls? If I was 58, I'd go to a speedo level and no further. I've seen some scary s*** at the Y before. Gravity shouldn't affect balls that much. I'm not saying I stare at 60 year old luggage. I'm just saying that after I saw my first set at almost ground level, I've been doing a little research. I'm about mid thigh, but I'm not even in my 40s yet.

Black Mica MS3, 39, math teacher.....Now I have a car that'll get some respect from my students!!! Irony is that I teach Driver's Ed in the summertime...oh the hypocrisy if my students saw me drive:)

Black Mica MS3, 39, math teacher.....Now I have a car that'll get some respect from my students!!! Irony is that I teach Driver's Ed in the summertime...oh the hypocrisy if my students saw me drive:)

(lol)

My driver's ed teacher always gave me crap about taking off fast from a stop, and in all honesty it wasn't even close to fast.

'07 Cosmic Blue Mica Sport Edition. 22 years old. Student Naval Aviator attending flight school in Pensacola Florida.

I'm 20, and i'm an Ejection Seat Mechanic for AV8B Harriers in USMC.

33, Black Mica MS3. Satellite Beach,FL. Network/Server admin for LiveTV (we put the TV's in jetBlue, Frontier, VirginBlue, and WestJet)

Hey, name is Danielle, i'm 20 and just got a mazda3 2.3 metallic white hatch. I dont have much done to it yet, its a work in progress. it was hard enough to find the car in white with a manual transmission.

This is my ride next to another sexy car I love
IMG_0375-1.jpg

Hey, name is Danielle, i'm 20 and just got a mazda3 2.3 metallic white hatch. I dont have much done to it yet, its a work in progress. it was hard enough to find the car in white with a manual transmission.

This is my ride next to another sexy car I love
IMG_0375-1.jpg

love the volks on the subie!

Back