MS3 Age & Occupation Thread

30yo, speed3 sport - Blue Mica, pharmaco associate - bibliography for all regulatory documents supporting neuroscience indications

Hey, name is Danielle, i'm 20 and just got a mazda3 2.3 metallic white hatch. I dont have much done to it yet, its a work in progress. it was hard enough to find the car in white with a manual transmission.

This is my ride next to another sexy car I love
IMG_0375-1.jpg

Man!! Aren't white hatches just the prettiest!!?? And you went out of your way to find one too!!

Nice, blueyedgal57!!
Where does the 57 come in>?

Man!! Aren't white hatches just the prettiest!!?? And you went out of your way to find one too!!

Nice, blueyedgal57!!
Where does the 57 come in>?

Man your telling me, white is so hard to find in a manual!! i like how its metallic though. 57 is my favorite number actually...

Thanks

LOL I am heading up to the mountains this weekend. I just have to remember to wash my baby before I take her pic. ;)

'07 Cosmic Blue MS3. 22 years old. LifeGuard/ Draftsman. Attending Farmingdale State University for Architecture. I live in Long Beach, NY.

21. engineering student at embry riddle in daytona beach, fl. (dont want to be an engineer, though, btw lol)

2007 Black MS3 GT

LOL I am heading up to the mountains this weekend. I just have to remember to wash my baby before I take her pic. ;)

Could you wear a bikini and take pictures of yourself (and your baby, of course) when you go? You can wash too if you want to, but that would be optional. (rlaugh)

47 [groan (sad1)] 2007 MS3 true red, teacher.
Man, there's A LOT of engineers/tech types out here! I knew I bought a good car when I saw your pedigrees...

24 year old. Silver 2008 MS3 in louisiana. I work for a safety company that deals with the oil field. Alford Services Inc

Nice to be here

Howdy all,
49 years old, 22 year veteran Firefighter. I just bought the 2008 TrueRed MS3.
I love this car. I go out at night to just look at it. I just got it Wednesday,8-29-07. I hope to get to know you all very well.

Drive like you stole it!
Doc

33, ocupation drinking beeer. just kidding, insraunce and curb p. i have a 4 year dgree in accoutning that im a dumbass for not useing

Latest posts

Back