Miss fire or fuel cut. Which one?

Ok, am I gunna have to dyno my car when u hook the AFC up? I don't plan on racing my car around. Just make it so I can drive it without it cutting out....

Why would you have to dyno it? The SSAFC comes preloaded with a map for stock or close to stock MSPs that runs well. You don't have to make a custom map if you don't want to.

I know nothing about this thing soo that's why I ask. I don't wanna get this and not be able to use it for a reason I don't know about.

You just hook up a laptop to the AFC and you can datalog your runs. You make 3rd gear pulls and watch your AFRs and tune it yourself that way or you can just load the pre-made maps.

Alright, like I said. I wanna just make it so I can drive the car without it cutting. So I won't be needing some crazy tune. Ya know?

Alright, like I said. I wanna just make it so I can drive the car without it cutting. So I won't be needing some crazy tune. Ya know?

And I linked you to the best option for that. You'll be running a piggyback, there's pretty much no crazy tuning going on when you're just modifying the stock ECU signals. Please just take a look at the thread and read up on what a piggyback does so you know what you're doing to your car because if you mess it up fuel cut will be least of your worries. There is plenty of good info in that thread.

Back