For Sale 2003 Mazdaspeed Protege Part Out!

Looking to sell my 03 speed protege very sad... clutch went on it and with further investigation before putting a new one in realized the pinch weld along the passenger side under the ground effects was all rotted out. it is a typical new york rust bucket unfortunately previous owners did not take care of her well. So i am looking to just unload this car for a parts car as i don't have the time or really want to deal with parting it out, but will if it comes down to it.. Looking to get 2500$ obo and you must pick it up. I am located in Syracuse, NY. could deliver within reasonable distance and for a fee. (Don't contact me for parts i am not parting it out as of right now.)

Motor (152,000 miles) and Turbo are good.

EXTRAS...

POPE Turbo back 3" exhaust (no winter use, in like new condition)
Forge Motorsports Wastegate
Injen cold air intake
Chrome gauge rings

also...
new brakes all the way around with new front calipers
1yr old radiator
tires in very good shape.
rims are stock originals but missing 2 center caps
has factory shift knob missing leather, factory floor mats, has fog deletes.
recent update not seen in pics is rear driver side quarter panel is dented uncle backed into it with a trailer.. Bonehead.
Question please feel free to contact me. i will respond asap please be patient. more pics can be sent on request..
2.jpg
3.jpg
19.jpg
21.jpg
13.jpg

Well I do still have the car and a bunch of parts for it just haven’t had the want to deal with selling them.. what are you looking for?

Eventually I will be doing a new post cause I’m sick of people asking about the exhaust… it was the first and only thing I’ve sold so far

Car is in the shop, gonna decide if I keep it. But the front grill pieces on mine are damaged/missing, fog deletes and bottom grill I know need replacing but badge grill might too.

I have the whole front bumper skirt with all attached is just a difficult and probably costly item to ship.. where you located

Are the rims available? I just got my speed and it didn't have the factory rims. Would love to get them from you! not sure how much you would want for them. Also if you still have the stock sub system, the car is missing that as well

Last edited:
I do have the oem rims no center caps tho.. Where are you located? You looking to have them shipped?

Back