MikeLikesMazda heads for boost!

I can get you a great fmic setup for hella cheap brand new :)

Good luck with the build! Are you gonna forge? I mean, GT28RS has a lot of potential but you need internals to even get a taste.

Hmmm, I wonder what excuse Daddy will hear when the engine blows up THIS time....

"Yeah dad, I don't know what happened, my car said 'DANGER TO MANIFOLD!' and I yelled 'SHUT UP!!' and it just died!"

lmao. F&F all the way baby!

and DJ DUB, i am planning on building the motor eventually so no worries. im just gonna be playing it safe till then lol

Just make sure you check the oil. It takes 3.7 qts, not 2.

Actually, why don't you pick up the AWR baffled pan while you're doing this?

Just make sure you check the oil. It takes 3.7 qts, not 2.

Actually, why don't you pick up the AWR baffled pan while you're doing this?

+1 get the AWR pan but then remember it holds more then 3.7 qts haha... I guess I shouldnt laugh I did the Exact same thing!!

Hey, I am in Michigan too (I go to UM Dearborn) and planning to turbo soon, just need a few more small parts before I start. :)... good luck with your build

i go to UM Dearborn also but i was talking to someone in one of my classes and they said there friend that has a silver protege is putting in a disc potato and goest to HFCC and i was wondering if it was mike

i read some of the stuff in there and would go to the fun run but im going to cedar point that day

Back