Meet anyone?

Yup. I'm still good for the 20th. So have we decided on a time yet. I know we have said 1 or 2 o'clock. Any time works for me.

hope it went ok guys... im so pissed i had to work and couldnt be there... =(

we'll do it again real soon... i hope

counting me, mdaj, and the speed 3, there were 3 cars. lol. hopefully the next one will be a little better.

Yeah i didn't get to make it unfortunatly. It was prolly for the best because that snow had my mazda all over the road. I think everyone should get involved in the SCCA solo this year. I'm going to be trying to take the regional trophy this year along with the nationals. Could always use some more mazda's out there. well there are a ton of miatas but i still wanna show up the STI's :)

wel like i said, if i could have made it i probably could have gotten some volvo guys and maybe a couple v dubs... srrry i couldnt, but hey, lets go ahead and set up the next one?

Ya its cool. I can understand why people missed this one. Shall we do the next one for the end of february or begining of march?

Feb 24h
March 3rd

Either one will work with me.

Yeah both those dates are good with me. And if any of you are interested in the solo this year just let me know i'll keep you updated with the dates and help you find what class your in. or check out kcautox.com

I feel like i'm doing nothing but promoing this. But I honestly think it would make a great meet. and let us go open it up. Mdaj knows.

I would love to autox, sadly its a little difficult since my wife works Saturday nights. I can come to the events, but I'll have my 6 year old son with me.

The autox's are on sundays if that is of any help. the worst part of it is that once you start when the end of the season arrives it's like quitting heroin cold turkey. i'm still shaking :)

Thats the problem. She doesn't get home until 5 am sunday morning. So I will have my son with me.

plus I have no driving ability.

Back