Mazda3 Sedan Pics!

Havent Uploaded any pics in a while and sig is way out of date, so heres the current setup... comments and opinions please

csmock.jpg

1278510160141.jpg

1278510233970.jpg

1278510494840.jpg

1278510662077.jpg

1278510587484.jpg

nice car duckme! very clean! no doubt about it that its a girls car lol, as soon as i seen the pink calipers i was like yup... lol (thumb)

well thats good, i guess i dont want to do that kinda stuff cuz i dont wanna break nothin lol. and i like the stock colors! very nice on the pink tho!

Yeah, I had the piano black in my car... but I traded all my window panels and front panel for flat black so it was easier to prime and paint. I felt bad ruining the piano black. haha. So now he's enjoying them while I have pink interior! Fair trade :)

nice car csmock! what color is your grill? or is that just a textured black

Thanks! its black splattered green, as is the lower grill and engine covers

excuse ricer angle and bad cell pic but you can see the grill a little better here, matches green calipers and accents

1278601027997.jpg

Last edited:
the pink and white combo is da bomb.

and man you guys have some nice ass dropped cars.

c.smock, what are you dropped on? your ride looks clean as hell

Thank ya sir! and Megan Racing 2" Drop Springs that have been tweaked .. haha

Yes they are cut, but before the s*** talking starts, its actually stiffer than it was before i cut the springs, and have zero bounce.

i was going to order my coilovers (megan racing, with a custom coil for more drop) but i opted to cut springs to see how i liked it, and i love it, so i decided to keep it this way until i blow my struts haha..

When i do order my coilovers Megan racing is going to send me shorter springs on my coil assembly because i have yet to find a coilover that really "dumps" the 3. Most only drop abt 2.5".Imm sitting abt 3.5" lower than stock right now... And still want to go another .5"-1".

Haven't posted in awhile. Some nice sedans in here.

Attachments

• 006.JPG
    006.JPG
    970.9 KB · Views: 371
  • 007.JPG
    007.JPG
    774.2 KB · Views: 291
Thank ya sir! and Megan Racing 2" Drop Springs that have been tweaked .. haha

Yes they are cut, but before the s*** talking starts, its actually stiffer than it was before i cut the springs, and have zero bounce.

i was going to order my coilovers (megan racing, with a custom coil for more drop) but i opted to cut springs to see how i liked it, and i love it, so i decided to keep it this way until i blow my struts haha..

When i do order my coilovers Megan racing is going to send me shorter springs on my coil assembly because i have yet to find a coilover that really "dumps" the 3. Most only drop abt 2.5".Imm sitting abt 3.5" lower than stock right now... And still want to go another .5"-1".

Dam son, if u want to go that low u should of got a dub ;P, im sitting as low as you are in front and i say im too low, the roads im on are very crappy (PA), so i was looking into springs that are a even drop but just a tad higher in the front and lower in the rear.

Back