Mazda3 Sedan Pics!

Ive decided to do the MX5 wheels as well. they just look so sweet.

Nice setup!

Thanks! What's strange is that I think I like the look of the MX-5 wheels better on my Mazda3 than on my MX-5. Probably just because it's such a different look. Also, the extra 1/2-inch of width pushes the edges of the tires right out to the fender lip.

My car has looked like this for awhile, i just decided to put theses up before it gets worse.

2010-05-15191323.jpg

DSC00376.jpg

More another time maybe(inout)

Last edited:
Ty i dont mean to break your heart over em but they are in pretty bad shape, i want to get them refinished but i dont have another set of wheels let alone enough money to even get the MSP's redone. I was considering getting another set but not because of there condition but they are fkin heavy. Btw last not worthy pic.

DSC00377.jpg

New Gunmetal Wheels

Just repainted the factory 17" factory 5-spoke wheels in gunmetal-charcoal color. The color started off as the factory Mazda Black Pearl (code 16W) but was able to get the paint guy to lighten it one shade and double the amount of pearl. 3 coats of clear to give them that wet look I love.

So which do you prefer, the factory silver Miata wheels (a couple posts previous) or the gunmetal look?

GunmetalWheels6-6-2010.jpg

Looking good everyone. Thanu31, you make me wish I got my 3 in white...so nice! Here's some recent shots of mine.

101_0123desktop.jpg

101_0121BW.jpg

101_0119.jpg

101_0110.jpg

101_0079.jpg

101_0077.jpg

101_0074.jpg

Nice look, JSAP123, I love that Mazda 3 blue color.

Thanks! So I've been giving this alot of thought, but I want to home-make a mazdaspeed style grill...I did some editing in photoshop to my current 06' grill and got this...what do u guys think?

101_0075grille.jpg

101_0121grill.jpg

101_0092grrrILLL.jpg

I'm doing it!

I'll pull the grille off tomorrow and see how difficult it would be to remove the upper and lower cross-members.

I'm doing it!

I'll pull the grille off tomorrow and see how difficult it would be to remove the upper and lower cross-members.

I think it's will be quite the project...b/c u'll have to saw them off without cracking the outer trim of the grill or the middle bar. Also, you're going to have to get it re-painted, b/c there will be visible pieces that used to be hidden on the backside of the grill, that will be visible once you remove the top and lower bar. I'm thinking about buying a used one from a junkyard or an oem replacement grill and try to work some magic on that. I don't want to screw up my original grill, in case I mess it up.

I think it's will be quite the project...b/c u'll have to saw them off without cracking the outer trim of the grill or the middle bar. Also, you're going to have to get it re-painted, b/c there will be visible pieces that used to be hidden on the backside of the grill, that will be visible once you remove the top and lower bar. I'm thinking about buying a used one from a junkyard or an oem replacement grill and try to work some magic on that. I don't want to screw up my original grill, in case I mess it up.

Yep, took a good hard look at it this weekend. The upper brace definitely has to stay. The lower brace (just at the base of the flying-M logo) could be removed, but will need some major repair work with body-filler and sanding where it mounts on the sides.
As a result, JSAP has the right idea with getting one from a junkyard and experimenting on it. If I can make it happen, I'll post some pic's.

I'll get some better pics soon once I take those damn R's off the side. I've got some mazdaspeed emblems I'm gonna plop in that area instead.

Back