Mazda3 2.5T Mazda3 Hatch with Cerakote

:
CX-5 2017 GT AWD
Front hood, bumpers and side mirrors Xpelled and last on the agenda, Cerakote...I am done.

50674434821_4846e8f47d_b.jpg

50674434746_6735d9d6c0_b.jpg

50673691508_c9f81060d4_b.jpg

I don't know much about cerakote, only that it is typically used on firearms and now some olympic barbells as a highly durable finish. I did a quick search and it looks like a high gloss clear cerakote is available. Is that what you had done? Or is it a ceramic coating like Opti-Coat, CQuartz or Ceramic Pro?

A local detailer here in NY did this for me. He did my BMW X1 2016 before and I like loved the protection and ease of cleaning, hence one of the first thing that I did with the car. Installed Expell paint protection to Hood/bunper/side-mirror. Then Ceramic coatings followed. Tucking the wires for the Radar Detector and Dashcam and Exhaust mod followed.

What exhaust mod did you do?
A local detailer here in NY did this for me. He did my BMW X1 2016 before and I like loved the protection and ease of cleaning, hence one of the first thing that I did with the car. Installed Expell paint protection to Hood/bunper/side-mirror. Then Ceramic coatings followed. Tucking the wires for the Radar Detector and Dashcam and Exhaust mod followed.

MagnaFlow website says there is a gain. I am just not a believer of getting gains with just changing the tail ends. Sound wise....... I love it.

Typically, freeing up intake air flow with exhaust flow will increase HP and move the torque peak up the rev range a bit.

Back