Mazda Protege Owner Photos

Just a random stupid thought for everyone...

I was watching 2F2F this afternoon and realized that the yellow Evo that Paul Walker drives has the same rims I do, lol. Minus the Motegi FF7 center caps.

*thread jack over*....continue on discussing license plate angle brackets :)

I'm not sure I'd admit to that ;)

2fast_2furious_08_big.jpg

hater, lol....jkjk...I don't care...I'm buying new rims when I get home anyway so its all good. I think I'm gonna look into the Enkei Evo5's...I've hunted and can't find pics of any 2002+ protege with Evo5's on it...anyone feel bored enough to post a pic up of one?

Here are some shots of mine:

Protege3.jpg

Protege4.jpg

New shoes:

Prot3.jpg

Prot2.jpg

Protege2.jpg

Prot1.jpg

My old 929 and my Proteg:

Feb5.jpg

Got more coming...installing fog lights this weekend...hopefully. :D

protege06, u need paintt nowww!!! nice job on thebumper. u cud paint wheels gunmetal? I see u got two sidemarkers? I want sidemarkers also...that is all

how did you mold the bumper to fit the 99/00 lights? is ther a gap under the lights? that looks real good!
from the looks of it, it's just stuck on there and yes, there does appear to be a gap

protege06, u need paintt nowww!!! nice job on thebumper. u cud paint wheels gunmetal? I see u got two sidemarkers? I want sidemarkers also...that is all

i think i will paint it pretty soon, my plan is to make my car panda

yeah there honda civic EK sidemarkers, had them laying around from my old car it suppose to be on......

and i dont want to go gun metal, im known down here for having green rims..... (idhitit)

Back