Mazda Owners /w Kids, BEWARE

Blake

Contributor
Apparently parents are letting their children get away with way to ******* much. Today some kids came into my restaurant 5 total, asked for some cups for water. Then proceeded to get sprite, the front line cashier told them to get water. They then decided it would be a good idea to throw the cups of water/sprite over the counter. At the cashier!!!!!!! with customers in the store and people around them. When I heard the noise, I took off after em with belt in hand ready to do what their parents need to, but alas im to slow.

I can only think of when I was a kid, I would of never pulled some s*** like that cause I knew better. I wasn't an idiot and my parents taught me better I guess. All the anarchist style behavior has to come from the parents, whatever happened to a good ole ass whoopin?

yea im 19 and wouldn't do that because i have morals, and respect. but i know alot of kids that would have no problem doing such a thing. (obviously those kids aren't my friends)

the main cause of all this is because kids now adays think they are invincible, i am doing my part to stop this nonsence by kicking those kids ass but i am only one person lol.

Seen it. I ran restaurants for 13 years. The kids today have absolutly no respect for anyone. I think the main problem is that you can't decipline kids,like we used to be,or you'll have child protective services on your ass. The kids know they have their parents over a barrel. You give them a good spanking and they go to school the next day and can't sit down without showing some kind of pain and the teachers saw that. They have to report it and off you go.

Smooth1 said:
Seen it. I ran restaurants for 13 years. The kids today have absolutly no respect for anyone. I think the main problem is that you can't decipline kids,like we used to be,or you'll have child protective services on your ass. The kids know they have their parents over a barrel. You give them a good spanking and they go to school the next day and can't sit down without showing some kind of pain and the teachers saw that. They have to report it and off you go.

It really sucks that kids are so disrespectful today. To add onto what you said about children's services. One of my little sisters friends was mad at my sister about something and proceded to tell a counselor that my dad was molesting my sister just to get her in trouble. Next day childrens services was calling...social workers were showing up at the house...all hell was breaking loose. NONE of it was even slightly true...it was all made up to get back at my sister. The worst part of all of this is that after my poor dad had to go through all of this...there was nothing he could do because they wouldn't tell us who was making up the lies. I can understand that if he would have actually done something they wouldn't tell but its stupid that they had to protect a lier that clearly wasted their time.

meinp5 said:
It really sucks that kids are so disrespectful today. To add onto what you said about children's services. One of my little sisters friends was mad at my sister about something and proceded to tell a counselor that my dad was molesting my sister just to get her in trouble. Next day childrens services was calling...social workers were showing up at the house...all hell was breaking loose. NONE of it was even slightly true...it was all made up to get back at my sister. The worst part of all of this is that after my poor dad had to go through all of this...there was nothing he could do because they wouldn't tell us who was making up the lies. I can understand that if he would have actually done something they wouldn't tell but its stupid that they had to protect a lier that clearly wasted their time.

thats HORRIBLE... That had to crush your dad a little bit, lies or not... To say someone is molesting their own kid is a huge offense. I would flip the **** out if I was your dad (and itd probably be the worst thing todo in that sit.).

Parents also dont give a s*** what their kids do. I worked retail for YEARS, and I watched these parents act like their kids didnt exist, or just give in when the kid threw fits. Its trained behavior and it will follow them forever. If the kid @ 3, knows they can get away by screaming and yelling to get what they want, they wll continue to do so... I had one parent with her kid who just let him scream his head off and acted like he didnt exist. The kid was making soo much racket that people were coming up from the back of the store and the mom is just continuing her conversation like she cant hear it. I remember if I acted up in public in ANYWAY my mom would rip me out of that store faster than I could scream and, if nothing else, not subject everyone else around to her screaming kid.

Parents dont care/wont care anymore, so the kids are allowed to do and think they can do whatever they want. These are also the parents that are first to blame movies, music, and video games for their kids' behavior.

HAH yeah the generations that is coming up their work ethic is ftw. I heard some teenager complaining about how she was gonna walk out of work because her boss didn't approve of her pants. HAHAH I was gonna tell her in life you are going to do a lot of things you don't want to do just shutup and do it but I remaind quiet.

B1GHAM said:
thats HORRIBLE... That had to crush your dad a little bit, lies or not... To say someone is molesting their own kid is a huge offense. I would flip the **** out if I was your dad (and itd probably be the worst thing todo in that sit.).

It really did...he could believe it and after that he didn't want to coach anymore. It's sad that you can walk into a school...make up a complete lie...and get away with it.

exactly...you need it to drive a car...why not to bring in the next generation into the world...

thats because people are giving kids more rights than they used too...everyone is so for protecting ones rights that its just sad. s***, when a kid fails a class now they dont give you an F or say you failed...its called a deferred success.....WTF?
meinp5 said:
It really did...he could believe it and after that he didn't want to coach anymore. It's sad that you can walk into a school...make up a complete lie...and get away with it.

evilmonkeyMSP said:
Parenting should be a licensed privelage...
I tired arguing that on one of my "persuasive" speeches, had some fired up folks in that room.

I think it seems pretty simple, need to be able to financially support the kid, be intelligent enough to support the kid, etc, etc...

Yeah, didnt go over well, lol

YOu can have 5 kids, and four of them could gettin their but wooped every night, but it only takes, 1 bad kid to pursuade others to go along with crap.

evilmonkeyMSP said:
thats because people are giving kids more rights than they used too...everyone is so for protecting ones rights that its just sad. s***, when a kid fails a class now they dont give you an F or say you failed...its called a deferred success.....WTF?
That's right. We are so concerned now days about rights. We have to bend over backwards to please everyone else,but what about your right as a parent to be able to spank your child for misbehaving without being worried about the possible knock on the door. It's funny that they say that we as kids growing up were abused by disipline,but we had respect for our parents and others. Today CPS won't let you disipline because they call it abuse and look at the total disrespect of kids today. Seems a little ass backwards to me.

kobaq7 said:
smooth1, er time i look at your avatar i just about bust out laughin dude
Hey! That's a picture of me when I was a baby! I was a good lookin' one huh.:eek:

My wife and I spank our children when they go out of line. They have to realize that there are consequences for their actions. If they do something that they aren't supposed to do, then they will be disciplined accordingly.

Last edited:
(mswerd)

My parents didn't do much in the way of spanking. Mom kept us in line "under threat of Dad." A word or 2 of disapproval (or a raised voice) from dad....it would be generally unwise to cross a tall police officer ;)

Clich as it may sound, the "time-out" worked quite well on me and my 3 brothers--having to stand quietly in the corner was torture (especially in the summer!)

1killercls said:
Kids today....I blame the lousy parenting.

Don't, blame the bad kids. My parents never restricted the "freedom" of my sister and I, never really had to hand hold or lead us in the right direction, no curfews, never grounded, no real punishment (because we never really did anything) and we both graduated top of our class and went on to good colleges. Never once in trouble with the law, and definitely none of that disrespectful s***.

If anything, maybe by not being "there" all the time taught us responsibility at a young age?

I dunno, whatever it was it worked well. (boom01)

Back