Looks like ill be painting my rims

goldwing2000 said:
Yeah... but then he won't be able to get his chains on. :D

Bingo and the other side of my car was still on jack stands and tireless.
with my sub in the back it basically eliminates most the wheel gap, the font has a bit, but that just makes it easier to put chains on.

I started the project at 10pm and was totally done by 12pm. Sanding and priming took most of the time. I am confident that if I was to do it again id be able to do a better job without any little "god dammits" by going a bit heavy with paint on a 2 spots.

I told my mom to come check out what I had done just now, and she goes, oooh your thingies (calipers) are red now. (boom08) lol like how do you miss rims being like 10 shades darker than before?!!

I am really loving the look, and when funds are up, the search for sexay, 18inch lightweight (unless I fall in love with a pair of heavier ones) gunmetal rims begins.

ooh and your little surfer boy has been cheating on the ocean with the mountains. Had an epic snowboarding sesh this morning. (enguard)

tsunami said:
nicely done.... now you just need to update your sig pic...

AHHH s***

lol I used some spray with a metallic flake, so it looks blingey, and clear coated with 3 moderate layers. It produces a bit of a reflection even.

picture.php

I love my flat black

o/ Looks like things are finally stabilizing enough to where Ill be coming back to the game and seeing after this much time if I can get into the swing of things.

So how have things been since the move to Venal and how many times to I have to pod Nam to get back into the forums once Im back in game?

Erroch

anyone can share a step by step to paint rims? i have the snow flake ones that come with gt 2007..please let me know greatly appreciate it :D

Oh and also, i love driving in snow, snow tires own everything in winter. We have 4-5 months of winter here! We have a law in montreal that obligates us to wear snow tires

anyone can share a step by step to paint rims? i have the snow flake ones that come with gt 2007..please let me know greatly appreciate it :D

Oh and also, i love driving in snow, snow tires own everything in winter. We have 4-5 months of winter here! We have a law in montreal that obligates us to wear snow tires
Try a search, there is a thread out there that has a great tutorial. I'll try and find it though.

Back