What have you hauled with your CX-9?

Oof lol

Just noticed the Packout in your previous pic. I'm thinking about buying in during the holidays if there's a nice enough deal. How do you like it so far?
Its the two drawer had to use an angle grinder to cut a chanel so the cover works but it does what I need it todo. keeps things alot more organized

20230805_091842.jpg

500km towing starting now, see how she handles it with no brake controller

Edit
So 182.6 km mountain pass
Avg 19.3l/100km

Last edited:
As a fellow hobbyist woodworker, stockpiling on neighborhood free lumber can get hugely addictive, but it is always a solid thing. Looks like a good haul, hardwood perhaps?

I believe these are a mix of pressure treated pine and cedar, no hardwood unfortunately.

It's always nice to have extra wood around, never know what you might need it for next!

I believe these are a mix of pressure treated pine and cedar, no hardwood unfortunately.

It's always nice to have extra wood around, never know what you might need it for next!
I wish i had some pressure treated but i have lots of walnut and oak

Brought my wheels home. Usually I take one of the car seats out if I have to load wheels in the trunk, but I was in a rush to get to the shop before it closed so I didn't have time. I figured I would just take the car seat out when I got there, but instead I Tetris'd the wheels and got them all to fit. (y)

20231212_164958.jpg

20231212_164927.jpg

20231212_165019.jpg

I'm guessing waaaaay over payload and GAWR rear.
1000005279.jpg

This is how i protect my boot from salt.

These are pallet protection bags usually home depot will just give you one.

Anybody know how to disable the open gate sound i have it open most of the day as i drive around and 9 hours of beep beep beep beep is extremly (insert choice words here)

Attachments

• 20240118_133102.jpg
    20240118_133102.jpg
    123.7 KB · Views: 19
Back