looking for parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

06.speed6

:
mazdaspeed 6
hey i just got my speed6 about a month ago i am trying to find the eyelids for my car i need silver if anyone could help let me know thanks, also looking for a ram air intake i would like the cobb but i cant tell if the stage 1 or 2 have the mass air flow mount? I am also looking for these parts too
-TMIC 3.5 inch
-Hids for fogs, head lights, and high beans, need to know the sizes and what y'all recommend as in brand?
- the shark fin...
-clear corners
-i would like that peace that gets rid of the Mazda log on the front of the car and makes it all black?
-and i am looking for a hybrid bov...

well if anyone could help me with some web sites that have some of this stuff, anyone selling any of this let me know plz and thanks!

protegegarage.com has almost everything for these cars. the owner of the site frequents this forum a lot so if u want some questions answered just pm him. his screen name is Captain KRM P5 and his name is ken

Please take some time to search the forums for what you're looking for. Much of this has been discussed before.

hey i just got my speed6 about a month ago i am trying to find the eyelids for my car i need silver if anyone could help let me know thanks, also looking for a ram air intake i would like the cobb but i cant tell if the stage 1 or 2 have the mass air flow mount? I am also looking for these parts too
-TMIC 3.5 inch
-Hids for fogs, head lights, and high beans, need to know the sizes and what y'all recommend as in brand?
- the shark fin...
-clear corners
-i would like that peace that gets rid of the Mazda log on the front of the car and makes it all black?
-and i am looking for a hybrid bov...

well if anyone could help me with some web sites that have some of this stuff, anyone selling any of this let me know plz and thanks!

First, take a look at the link in my sig, many of the performance parts you look for are there.

Next, you already have HIDs in the low beams, the fogs and highs are not. Fogs are H11 and highs are H4 bulbs.

There are several badgeless grille options, such as Autoexe or Nextmod.

Any reason why you're looking for a hybrid BOV? The car runs better with a true 100% recirc BPV.

I have no idea what you're asking in regards to the Cobb intake.

cool man thanks, and the hids in the low beams i was going to replace with 10K make them more blue, also with the cobb intake i was looking at the pics of them and i cant see if there is a mount for the "mass air flow sensor" if thats what it is, like there is on the stock one?

cool man thanks, and the hids in the low beams i was going to replace with 10K make them more blue, also with the cobb intake i was looking at the pics of them and i cant see if there is a mount for the "mass air flow sensor" if thats what it is, like there is on the stock one?

You'll need D2S bulbs for the low beams in whatever color temp you like. Be warned, higher temp means lower light output. 4300K is stock, and anything above 8000k typically cuts quite a bit of light out.

The Cobb SRI has a mount for the MAF right behind where the filter mounts. The stock piece screws right in. This is the case for many of the intakes available.

You'll need D2S bulbs for the low beams in whatever color temp you like. Be warned, higher temp means lower light output. 4300K is stock, and anything above 8000k typically cuts quite a bit of light out.

The Cobb SRI has a mount for the MAF right behind where the filter mounts. The stock piece screws right in. This is the case for many of the intakes available.

Oh really cool thanks I guess I'll have to run 8k in the low beams and 10k in the fog and high beams...
And yeah that's what I figured just didn't want to get it and it not have it and throw a check engine light bc of it, well thanks for that info! I'm just getting used to this forum and I have bean looking around at other convos trying to find my answers, but I still can't find those darn eyelids!! but thanks for the help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back