Lehigh Valley Grand Prix Meet - May 25th

Flash5

Corners > Straight Lines
:
2002 Mazda P5
Date: Sunday, May 25th

Where: Lehigh Valley Grand Prix: http://lehighvalleygrandprix.com/

Time: Meet at around 1:00 p.m. and then start racing around 2:00 p.m.

Price: Now heres the deal, we need to get the number of people who would be coming for sure in order to get the price. We will be getting a deal since we are a group but the price will not be known until we have a list set up. Once we have a set number from there we can figure out how to pay (we do not have the place until we pay before hand but this date should not be a problem to reserve). So as we get closer to the date we will figure out the payment details.

We would like to keep this Mazda only but if the list is not large enough we will open it up to all. If you have any questions please pm protege_kid or myself. protege_kid works at LVGP so this is all happening thanks to him.

As always no messing around (doing burn outs, speeding, etc.) and if you do any of this you will be told to leave and your plate will be reported. Again, more details will come about as we get closer, but lets make this meet as big as possible! I hope I didn't forget anything lol.

1. protege_kid
2. Flash5
3. jbird317
4. killerMS3
5. Outlawstar98
6. MakeMeGoFast(tentative)
7. ZOOM 3 (tentative)
8. naibukizuato83
9. AZ MS3

Last edited:
yea these are basically one level below shifter karts, place it pretty sweet and just opened up less than a year ago

Add me to the list, for now my calendar is open. I also must warn everyone that my kart skillz are not so good, but it will be fun!

Add me to the list, tentative too. I dunno how my summer class will be going by that point, or my work schedule, and blah-de-blah -- a little too far in advance for me, nyagh.

Oh, and I've never been in a go-kart in my life. So!

Sure, just make sure they're aware of the rules for the meet (no street racing, burnouts, or reckless driving)

Feel free to direct them here too. They can sign up on the boards if they haven't already.

Back