Lehigh Valley Grand Prix Meet - May 25th

i had a great time today guys, shame more people didnt show up though. cant wait to see the pics too.

for all you who didn't show up without saying so...(upyours)

(bird)Thanks for coming people who didn't show! THANKS AGAIN! haha

Fun time we need to do it again, gotta improve my Time hah, i need to make it in the 33 sec.

we should make a feeler thread and put up a few dates and see when people would be able too, but that being said im not rich lol so doing this alot would hurt my wallet....but its sooo much fun haha

its deffinitly expensive fun but if we get a way bigger group it would so be worth it

what dates did you have in mind for the feeler?

idk, i was thinking maybe near the end of july-early august cause i was looking and theres a decent amount of meets in late june early july but not many near the end of the month, so maybe we could set up a poll and see what people think then. and i guess we can make it for all of tst? def get more people then

ive got some good pictures, but this new camera pictures are HUGE so i have to do some editing before I get em up.

bummed that I didnt get to race, but it was still pretty fun, hopefully next time I'll be able to get in on the action

2934343_5_full.jpg

haha it sticks out lol

jbiird317 your car was sick, that is exactly what I would want for an ms3

Back