Lehigh Valley Grand Prix Meet - May 25th

21 more days!
so heres where we're at everybody:
1) We need 8 people to get the party room
2) We only have 4 confirmed attendies; has anyone's status changed?
3) Paying in advanced is still an issue for thoes who would be traveling quite a bit or those who are tentative
4)finally IMO (as a employee) I dont think the group rate we would get is a good deal

It would be $65 per person for 3 races, pizza and soda
or 50 per person for 2 races, pizza and soda

since we are trying to get this set up and finalized i say we keep it all mazda and do as follows

who ever shows up will take part as many races as we decide to do as a group. we have different race packs and we can buy one as a group and share them...ex: 5 people can a 15 race pack for $210; thats 3 races per person for $42

sooo...yeah i think covered everything

that would work for me, more people just gotta confirm that they are coming and more gotta sign up too!

ill prob. go for sure if its meet at 1 and race at 2, and ill see if i can get a friend. ill get back to you tomarro (if my friend replys)

Edit:
Make me Confirmed please XD

Last edited:
Shiiiit, this is over Memorial Day weekend, isn't it? I just realized that.

In that case, I'm not going to be able to make it. I'm planning on heading over to KD's to get my Unichip and injectors put on so that my MSP will finally run like a non-fuel-greedy-SOB. :(

Is it about an hour from Pocono Raceway?

I'll be in the area that weekend for the Celebration of Speed & Design charity event hanging out with the Viper/Ferrari/Maserati guys at the racetrack. Show on Sunday, racing on Monday.

alright so that package thing is out the window

i found out today that those packages are to be used by the same person and not shared...grr

so im working on plan B which consists of giving my job my credit card (they dont charge it)to reserve the date and we get the party room, this will show my boss that this is my event and its business im bringing him and hopefully get me off of work that day
and every one can pay there own races----ill post up as soon as i get definite prices

ultimately the room would be good to have in the event it does get crowded (like it did today)we have the room just for us

Last edited:
alright so that package thing is out the window

i found out today that those packages are to be used by the same person and not shared...grr

so im working on plan B which consists of giving my job my credit card (they dont change it)to reserve the date and we get the party room, this will show my boss that this is my event and its business im bringing him and hopefully get me off of work that day
and every one can pay there own races----ill post up as soon as i get definite prices

ultimately the room would be good to have in the event it does get crowded (like it did today)we have the room just for us

thanks for the update XP

yea once you get the prices we should start pm'ing people to get confirmations and stuff

yea once you get the prices we should start pm'ing people to get confirmations and stuff
well im 100% going no matter what price it is, only thing that would stop me is if one of my family members goes under, thats about it.

would you guys wanna get pizza then?
it was a bad deal b4 cuz the pizza place we would order from wasnt that great..but now we order papa johns! and we can get the soda too

Sorry guys but I wont be able to make it....please remove me from the list.

im still trying to juggle my memorial day weekend plans to accomodate this, i probly wont know for sure until after this weekend

updated list

1. protege_kid
2. Flash5
3. jbird317 (tentative)
4. killerMS3
5. Fatti03msp (tentative)
6. Outlawstar98
7. MakeMeGoFast(tentative)
8. ZOOM 3 (tentative)
9. naibukizuato83
10. AZ MS3

Back