Just joined the CX9 Family

jojo_2015 CX9

:
2015 mazda CX9 touring tech package Flex Blue
Just checking in! Upgraded from 2015 Mazda 6 to the 2015 CX9 touring with tech package. So far got the tint done, plasti dipped wheels and emblems, de-badged the trunk and changed all interior as well as license plate, reverse and high beam lights to L.E.D bulbs. Lookin fresh. Flex Blue

Attachments

• IMG_20150309_001225.jpg
    IMG_20150309_001225.jpg
    297.9 KB · Views: 350
Nice look, welcome to the CX-9 family! Just curious, what would make you trade in from a 2015 6? That's a great car...

I lovvveeeedddd my 6 but growing family so had to do it. Really miss it tho. No one seems to be doing anything with the CX9 tho, any ideas where to look for pictures of upgrades?

Last edited:
I lovvveeeedddd my 6 but growing family so had to do it. Really miss it tho. No one seems to be doing anything with the CX9 tho, any ideas where to look for pictures of upgrades?
I had a '14 Mazda6 that I traded in to get my CX-9. While my 3 kids could, albeit not completely comfortably, fit across the back seat, they could not do so without a war breaking out. With the CX-9 my daughter happily gets half of the third row to herself, while the boys get the second row with an armrest to separate them. :D

Newbie here. Just traded my 2003 Jeep Liberty Sport for the 2012 Silver CX9, w/ only 24600 miles on it. Had 139+K on the Jeep and it was time to move on. I really like the CX9 and it was a fluke that I was able to get it. Local Dealer conglomerate had a tent sale to reduce inventory and I really wanted the 2012 Explorer that they had, but too many miles. Saw this one on their website. test drove it and decided it was as close to perfect as possible.

Now, here's a few issues: Can't figure what model it is. Nothing indicates, so I figure it's a Sport Model. No Satellite antenna, so no Sat radio and I can't get the Bluetooth to work. Should I take it to the Mazda Service and have them check it out? Is it worth the money to upgrade to the Audio console with Nav/Satellite? I have the Satellite radio from Best Buy, but there really isn't anywhere to set it up.

What about towing? I see that's it's limited to 2,000 lbs. What about being towed behind an RV? It's FWD so it won't need to be off the road. Or will it? Please help, O wise ones.

Newbie here. Just traded my 2003 Jeep Liberty Sport for the 2012 Silver CX9, w/ only 24600 miles on it. Had 139+K on the Jeep and it was time to move on. I really like the CX9 and it was a fluke that I was able to get it. Local Dealer conglomerate had a tent sale to reduce inventory and I really wanted the 2012 Explorer that they had, but too many miles. Saw this one on their website. test drove it and decided it was as close to perfect as possible.

Now, here's a few issues: Can't figure what model it is. Nothing indicates, so I figure it's a Sport Model. No Satellite antenna, so no Sat radio and I can't get the Bluetooth to work. Should I take it to the Mazda Service and have them check it out? Is it worth the money to upgrade to the Audio console with Nav/Satellite? I have the Satellite radio from Best Buy, but there really isn't anywhere to set it up.

What about towing? I see that's it's limited to 2,000 lbs. What about being towed behind an RV? It's FWD so it won't need to be off the road. Or will it? Please help, O wise ones.

Welcome! That is some low mileage:)

Leather? If no, most likely Sport.

Welcome to the mazda family ! I'm almost at 60k and its been a great car so far.

I do not have the navigation (have a GT) and from what I remember it was slow and clunky so for me it wasn't worth it. You may be better off with a Garmin or using your cell phone with google maps (and a holder) for the phone.

Bluetooth does work for me as I use it all the time (have android phone). It is somewhat tricky to setup but once you connect, it works. You may want to try another cell phone to see if bluetooth works. You may also want to look at the mazda online manual too.

Truble with bluetooth

Welcome to the mazda family ! I'm almost at 60k and its been a great car so far.

I do not have the navigation (have a GT) and from what I remember it was slow and clunky so for me it wasn't worth it. You may be better off with a Garmin or using your cell phone with google maps (and a holder) for the phone.

Bluetooth does work for me as I use it all the time (have android phone). It is somewhat tricky to setup but once you connect, it works. You may want to try another cell phone to see if bluetooth works. You may also want to look at the mazda online manual too.

Thx for the advice. Taking it into the dealer on Friday.

Hey I am looking to go to a CX9 soon. I have a 2014 Mazda 6 touring and love a Mazda. I found a brand new 2014 touring for $28,123. The sticker price was $36,385. How far should I push them for the best deal??

Got my brand new 2014 CX 9 Touring for $27,000 out the door today. It had more options than I realized. The salesman said the sales manager said he was tired of looking at the 14's so he was willing to take a loss. I don't know how much of a loss it really was but I am happy.

I've had a 2009 and now a 2011...my 2011 is at 107,200 miles and it looks brand new and runs great. The dealership said it was the best CX-9 he's seen because I have faithfully maintained it. In this mileage, I have only replaced the rear brakes, resurfaced the front rotors and done the normal fluid service with synthetic oil since new. My only complaint is the mileage,. Our new (2016) CX-5 GT gets 27-30, my 9 gets 16-22.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Did you do the wheels yourself ? i really like the look . I am planning on getting a zeal red cx9 and would love to have the wheels painted

Took delivery if our 2015 GT Awd on Friday and drove it 500 miles over the weekend. Very happy with our choice. The car drives really nicely and has enough room for the family, the dog and the bikes on the hitch rack while having enough horsepower to go up the mountain with ease.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Back