Just bought a 09 Mazda5 sport 5 speed!!

Redlinez

We just picked it up last night, our 3rd Mazda purchase from Capital Mazda in Cary. We've bought a 04 Mazda6 wagon 5 speed and a 06 Mazdaspeed6 there. We've also owned a 05 Mazda6 wagon auto that we bought used. My first Mazda was back in 94, a MX3 GS 5 speed. Later on I bought a 95 Mazda MX6 LS 5 speed. Then a 96 Mazda 626 LX V6 5 speed. We have test driven the Protege5 as well as the new Mazda3S hatchback. Both of those made us motion sick or something like that. I don't know what it was about those cars. We love the Mazda5, it's my wife's. I've been driving a 99 Trans Am 6 speed for a year and a half. Our list of cars since 94 is rather indicative of our car buying sickness, I won't go into all of them.
Anyone have recommendation on best place to buy foglights and accessories? I found the kit for $214.(eekdance)

Attachments

• mazda51.jpg
    mazda51.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 301
  • mazda5.2.jpg
    mazda5.2.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 201
  • mazda5.3.jpg
    mazda5.3.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 245
  • mazda5.5.jpg
    mazda5.5.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 313
  • mazda5.6.jpg
    mazda5.6.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 414
Last edited:
Nice car.

Anyone have recommendation on best place to buy foglights and accessories?

Med Center Mazda seems to have good prices and free shipping (over $100 orders---which ain't hard to do) on Mazda(tm) Accessories. I haven't ordered from them.

I have ordered from Online Mazda Parts, which is just a tad more expensive, but they also sell Mazda parts, and has free shipping for orders over $125. I had a good experience with them, they answer their mail promptly.

$214 for Mazda Fogs seem are a good price, if they include shipping.

Anyone have recommendation on best place to buy foglights and accessories? I found the kit for $214.(eekdance)[/QUOTE]

Don't forget the wiring for the fog lights are already there behind the blanking plastic piece where the fog light would normally go. Secondly you purchase the correct fog light switch which goes with your auto headlight switch on the Steering

Nice M5 sir! One thing I like about the 09 models is the air duct which goes up to the middle part of the interior, not that I'm complaining about my 07 model -- the added air flow is still a plus. (rockon)

I have a P5, and the ride can get busy.

The Mazda3 is much smoother, though, and the Mazda5 is on the same chassis.

Enjoy the Mazda5. I have three kids, so I just wish it had a second-row bench as an option.

Back