ND MX-5 Jeff's 2016 ST GT Build

Added a little bling to the cockpit. A blue push start engine button from iJDMTOY. Almost went red to match the stitching but thought I'd carry the blue from the engine bay over. Not going to use the ring as I like the contrast of the chrome off of the blue button.
20201007_120557.jpg
20201007_120838.jpg

Last edited:
looking great! i so wished we were a wee bit closer...i'd love to help with the exhaust...its a 30 min job!

Interesting Jeff.

I could send you the blue ring for the new 3? hahahaha Or you could buy the red one to match. ;)

I am going to see if Tam would like the ring on her Eternal Blue CX-5. More than likely not so I will see if a local club member would like it.

looking great! i so wished we were a wee bit closer...i'd love to help with the exhaust...its a 30 min job!

Thanks! Hmmmm, the muffler could be my co-pilot on the drive to West Bridgewater? 10hr round trip for a 30 minute install. The radio would be turned off for the 5hr drive home. lol

I am guessing the studs will need to be cut and I just can't crawl underneath and wrestle with the hangers. Hell, my air horn is sitting the garage awaiting install. That I could probably manage as I just need to remove some plastic clips. Maybe this weekend if the weather cooperates.

@CTt3P5 I'm still amazed at how nice your ND looks even though I know you bought it with over 100K miles...Unbelievable!

I like this blue accent theme you're going with as well...It really spices things up visually. (y)

Bought a mid pipe for Mia but haven't installed it yet

Nice! Which one did you go with?

@CTt3P5 I'm still amazed at how nice your ND looks even though I know you bought it with over 100K miles...Unbelievable!

I like this blue accent theme you're going with as well...It really spices things up visually. (y)

Thanks! Yes, it does look nice considering the mileage. I was finally able to make it to a run with the local Miata club and nobody could believe the mileage when I told them.

Thanks again. Yeah, decided to carry the blue accent theme over from my NC.

Nice choice. It was on my list if I decided to put a header on the NC.

My GWR SSST muffler finally arrived! The last few weeks of waiting have been painful but it was well worth the wait! Sound was so much better with the baffle in but I absolutely love it with the baffle removed.

index.php

index.php

index.php

I’m looking forward to hearing yours before I pull the trigger on any new catback! 😉

@bazooka joe
Hmmm, you are headed South soon so we will have to try to get together next Spring-ish. Hopefully the COVID will be under control and the tracks will be open "normally".

@bazooka joe
Hmmm, you are headed South soon so we will have to try to get together next Spring-ish. Hopefully the C-19 will be under control and the tracks will be open "normally".
Yup, I'm thinking it’s going to be on my way back home from NC in April/May, maybe?

Nice, but shouldn't they be on the car not in??

For the 3 I'm going to use the winters and rims I had on Mia. Need to add 5mm shims but they should work.

That's why I was slipping and sliding all over the road. hahahaha

Great idea Bruce. My P5 summer wheels became my NC winter wheels. Now I am selling them. I just had the winter wheels from our former 2010 3 mounted on our son's 2008 3.

Back