It's National Puppy Day!

CX5-SO

CX-5 SPOUSE
:
2013 CX-5 Touring AWD A-T
So, here is a pic of a doggie in a CX-5.

2014_mazda_cx-5_det_lt_30713_600.jpg

No idea. I linked that pic from Edmunds, LOL.
Just trying to lighten the mood.

Picture of my 8 month of German Shepherd. She's gotten too big now and this is I think the last picture of her up front with us lol she now resides in the trunk. She doesn't know what to do with herself with all new space.

kyhax.jpg

Picture of my 8 month of German Shepherd. She's gotten too big now and this is I think the last picture of her up front with us lol she now resides in the trunk. She doesn't know what to do with herself with all new space.

kyhax.jpg
Awesome! I love German Shepherds! One of the smartest breeds they say.

kyhax.jpg

that's great! Seriously adorable pose!

kyhax.jpg
I like German Shepherd too and she looks so adorable!

We had a mutt with partial German Shepherd. The problem was it became almost impossible to find home owner insurance if we mentioned we have a German Shepherd at home.

I like German Shepherd too and she looks so adorable!

We had a mutt with partial German Shepherd. The problem was it became almost impossible to find home owner insurance if we mentioned we have a German Shepherd at home.

Yes, they are ridiculously naughty...:)

Back