It will be called CX-7

It's like a chubby RX-8 in the front, a VW Tourareg at the front door section, the Nissan Murano at the rear door section, and then a mix between the Lexus RX300 and the Volvo SUV at the trunk. Over all not too bad looking, but I am still pissed at Mazda right now after the lemon I got from them.

all i have to say is that the interior is movie looking what i mean is that is super duper nice

CX = Mazda-speak for 'Crossover' cars

RX = Mazda-speak for rotary-powered cars

you're welcome

and diane give the 8 a break eh? oh wait yours is already broken :X

Looks very sweet. Yeah, back end looks like a Tourag and front end looks like a Murano/RX8 lovechild. I hate SUV's but dang I want one. That's the sign of good styling. (drive)

For mazdaspeedgirl:
This is coming from an owner of a 1g 7 as well? Could you PM me and tell me where Mazda made its mistake?

back on the topic: Really does look good. I wouldn't drive a SUV but different strokes.

Last edited:
rcefstsfecr said:
For mazdaspeedgirl:
This is coming from an owner of a 1g 7 as well? Could you PM me and tell me where Mazda made its mistake?
lmao...don't get me wrong I LOVE our miata and would give anything to have my Protege5 back, but the RX-8 has had too many problems. You don't want the list, bro...trust me. :(

Everything seems to be okay for now, except the overheating.(scratch)

I heard from my boss, who's seen it in person, that it will have a similar engine to the MS6.

Back