It will be called CX-7

in a situation like that the vehicle would have a backup bias that would prevent a situation like that...and if your the unlucky bastard that drops his key fob in his morning coffee then, well that just sucks, they should be completely rubberized with a lifetime li-ion batt

SciFiMan said:
It looks nice enough, but how do my kids get in? They forgot the rear door handles.

I haven't read through all the replies yet, so maybe this has been said, but I'm guessing the rear doors open similar to the RX-8's...aka the suicide doors(never call them that when insuring the vehicle)...lol.

If it isn't 4x4 and can't pull an 18ft bass boat it isn't for me. It does look nice though.

looks like they borrowed an idea or two from each of the similar x-over cars on the market..
muranoish rear, x5 wheels...

Everyday vehicle

My friends and I always talk about the cars that we own. This includes about 5 cars per person:
1) Autocross car
2) MPG fuel-efficient car
3) RWD drag racing car
4) Offroading AWD car
5) Old classic

Let me focus for a moment though, on if I only had the chance to own one "all-encompassing yet practical car".

This would of course, include AWD (not 4x4 which is very different at times), it would have to be fuel-efficient within reason (27-35 highway), have low center of gravity yet high clearance, be able to hold 4 people and/or have cargo space to carry everything for a weekend camping, and of couse have the highest amount of horsepower and/or torque possible vs. its weight.

So what I'm looking for, is a lightweight car (weight sitting just above the axle), with probably a turbo or super (to keep the fuel efficiency but keep the horsies), AWD with smart traction control on all wheels, just enough space to load people or cargo as I see fit, and appearance that makes me look like I have no family to come home to (bwahaha).

With little specs, it's hard to tell if the CX-7 is for me, but there's always hope.

P.S. Renesis engines are always super cool and are still capable of towing.

Renesis engines also get poor gas mileage... especially if it's used in the CX-7!

How many cupholders did you want btw?

poor gas mileage from teh renesis? pssh, i get 19mpg what are you talking about? ;)

Sigh; I'm dissapointed.....I mean, it's nice and all, but...

When is Mazda (or Nissan for that matter) going to bring something like the MX-6/240SX...something fun, hopefully RWD, and less expensive than an MX-5 or Z car...

Nice, but too Murano-esqe

Dimitrios said:
Sigh; I'm dissapointed.....I mean, it's nice and all, but...

When is Mazda (or Nissan for that matter) going to bring something like the MX-6/240SX...something fun, hopefully RWD, and less expensive than an MX-5 or Z car...

Nice, but too Murano-esqe

The price of MX-5 really isn't that bad you know.
MX-5 is almost the cheapest performance roadster you can find.
(compare to Z-3, S2000, MR-s, 350Z-roadster, Boxter)

i dont see how you guys think it looks like a murano, sure it has the general concept, but god damn, the murano looks like an oversized pt cruiser...but i would love to have a big blue orb thingy too(rockon)

beglebite said:
i dont see how you guys think it looks like a murano, sure it has the general concept, but god damn, the murano looks like an oversized pt cruiser...but i would love to have a big blue orb thingy too(rockon)

yeah that thing just looks awesome

Latest posts

Back