Insurance more than $200 less

I went from a '07 VW GTI to a '16 CX-5 and it dropped about $400/year. Currently paying $1000/yr thru Geico with $500 deductible and mechanical coverage!

that's a lot of cash, are you a young driver? mine is around 1200 a year, for both me and my wife, we are both 37. and I had at at fault collision 2 years ago that had a claim of almost 6000$ dollars.

25 with a clean driving record.
State minimum insurance: No-fault, $1 million PPI (property), and unlimited PIP (medical and wages). I also have comprehensive.

Deductible is very important, can change a lot how much is the premium.
I have it for $500.

Deductible is very important, can change a lot how much is the premium.
I have it for $500.
If I went to a $500 deductible for collision it would cost me an extra $50 per year, no big deal.

Depends on area and policy. I carry the maximum legal limits, and pay $2000ish/year. The only way to get better coverage is a $1M USD umbrella estate type policy.

I have one of those $1M umbrella policies as well that cover all of the other ones.

Singling out the CX-5 from my auto policy (Allstate) the wife and I pay $741.34/year.

Liability 250/500k
Collision $1000
Comp $50 (Probably will raise that up to $500 again-I was concerned about the glass)
Uninsured 250/500k
PIP

I'm sure I could save some if I shopped around.

I went from a '07 VW GTI to a '16 CX-5 and it dropped about $400/year. Currently paying $1000/yr thru Geico with $500 deductible and mechanical coverage!

****For anyone with a new 16 model AND want bumper to bumper warranty. Get Geico's warranty. Its the most highly reviewed and legit one out there****

Back