I'm going to shorten my ATF change interval

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you for real? This guy @Tribe&TrueRacin is telling people to buy their ATF based on what COLOR it is DYED. Not based on the chemical properties of it (what actually matters), but the color. By that logic, NOBODY should use Royal Purple Oil. He even acknowledges that it is a "SOMEWHAT universal standard". Meaning there are exceptions!!!

On top of that, he CLAIMS that he went to this laboratory to get these "certified" results that happen to back his claim (MYTH?). And then tells other people to go post their own results if they disagree.

Are you for real? This guy @Tribe&TrueRacin is telling people to buy their ATF based on what COLOR it is DYED. Not based on the chemical properties of it (what actually matters), but the color. By that logic, NOBODY should use Royal Purple Oil. He even acknowledges that it is a "SOMEWHAT universal standard". Meaning there are exceptions!!!

On top of that, he CLAIMS that he went to this laboratory to get these "certified" results that happen to back his claim (MYTH?). And then tells other people to go post their own results if they disagree.

Black Oil Labs = Blackstone Labs. A well-known oil analysis laboratory that many use for engine and transmission oil analysis. Just a simple mistake, nothing to get worked up about.

Never once did I see @Tribe&TrueRacin tell anyone to buy their ATF based on color. They did say that their preference is to use an ATF that is red in color, but also said that everyone should do what works best for them.

@juniorsenior has already been warned twice. Since they insist on ignoring these warnings, @juniorsenior has been banned, and this thread will be locked (sorry @theblooms).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back